What colors make red
The Pelikan color mixer
Mix opaque colors on the screen. So you can discover new colors. It's that easy: just click on a paint bowl or the opaque white tube and drag the full color into the mixing field under the paint box. Have fun mixing colors!
The original Pelikan paint box K12 contains the three primary colors yellow, cyan blue and magenta red. These cannot be mixed from other colors and are therefore called “primary colors”. All other colors can be mixed from them.
For example, yellow and magenta become orange: (by the way: brown is mixed by tarnishing orange, for example by adding the color black.)
A green is created from cyan blue and yellow:
Violet (lilac) mixes from magenta red and cyan blue:
The colors mixed from the primary colors form the secondary colors, i.e. green, orange and violet. If you mix a secondary color with a primary color, a so-called tertiary color is created. The complementary colors are formed by two opposite colors in the color wheel, because these represent the greatest contrast between two colors.
Mixing colors on the screen is a great thing. But it is much nicer if you can also paint with your color. All you need is your Pelikan paint box, a drawing pad, some water and a brush. All mixed colors that you were able to try out on the screen beforehand can easily be mixed with the original Pelikan opaque colors.
The Pelikan opaque paint box behaves according to the subtractive color mixture.
Mixed on the screen, painted with Pelikan opaque paints - a brilliant idea!
- What kind of tank is that
- Is there photon matter in the universe
- Relationships are good for teenagers
- Why do we prepare food
- Why can't we eat boar meat?
- How to hire an escort
- Are humans manipulative by nature
- How do Catholics see Mormons
- Are atheists materialistic based on ideology
- Which business model is Instagram following
- What are some famous sunken submarines
- Can we eat soaked peanuts every day?
- Is Mirpuri Pothwari the same as Urdu
- Why do modern soldiers no longer wear armor?
- Is it everyone who or everyone that
- 80k a year is a good salary
- What are some breathtaking archaeological discoveries
- Is it possible to be 100 vegetarian?
- What are SAP MDG interview questions
- Are beautiful people actually healthier?
- What is the best online CCNA course
- What am I feeling right now
- When the room contains everything that the room contains
- How do you hack an Instagram account