Will the United States ever legalize marijuana?
When it comes to dealing with cannabis, not only do the laws of individual countries vary widely, but also the rigor with which compliance is monitored. The following countries are known for their generosity:
Canada: Since 2018, adults have been allowed to carry up to 30 grams of marijuana or an equivalent amount of another cannabis product with them and share it with others. Edible products are not yet on the market because of the complex food law. Cannabis is sold - depending on the state - in privately or state-run stores, in alcohol stores or on the Internet. Advertising is limited, but there are loopholes in the law, medical professionals warn. Each household can also grow up to four hemp plants.
Uruguay: Adults can either grow up to six hemp plants or register at a pharmacy or cannabis club, where they can purchase limited quantities of the drug. Advertising is prohibited. The state has control over the cultivation, price and quality of the substance as well as the approval of clubs and pharmacies. Although the law was passed in 2013, the development of the issuing offices is still sluggish.
UNITED STATES: Cannabis is banned at the federal level and is still classified as a drug in the highest hazard class. It is on par with heroin or LSD. In 2012, Colorado and Washington legalized cannabis as a recreational drug. Since then, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon and Vermont have followed. The regulations differ from state to state. 13 other states have decriminalized the possession of smaller quantities.
Netherlands: Cannabis is illegal. However, the country has been pursuing a policy of tolerance for decades that has enabled coffee shops to operate. The bars are allowed to sell up to five grams of cannabis per person per day under strict conditions. Even outside of these facilities, owners of small quantities of cannabis are not penalized.
Portugal: Since 2001 it is no longer a criminal offense to own and use drugs in small quantities. This applies to all previously illegal substances. However, drug trafficking is prohibited. Berit Uhlmann
- What are the uses of strain gauges
- How are B2B email lists beneficial?
- Why is a Penrose triangle impossible
- How do environment and poverty cause poverty?
- Is it worth paying for Python in the data camp
- Why are submarines built
- How do I start the app development business
- Has anyone ever asked you about sex?
- Anorexia exacerbates the depression
- What are unnatural primary colors
- How effective is Align for constipation?
- What is the time for a photon
- Can we ever make time faster
- What are the best laptops for developers
- Cats are as loyal as dogs
- What are the types of games of chance
- Why do you feel hopeless now?
- Who are all the Hokages
- Free weights are better than machines
- May the people of Singapore
- Can you think of yourself to death
- What is special about samurai swords katanas
- Can girls apply for a train driver?
- What are the important rules and regulations