Why do all countries block work visas
Articles from the "Current" section | VisumAntrag.de | 07.09.2017 | ± 1 minute reading time
As of January 27, 2018, citizens from seven Islamic countries are no longer allowed to enter the USA with immediate effect. The entry ban applies to people from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen, for whom all new visa applications for the US have been blocked for 90 days. A similar ban of four months also applies to refugees. However, the entry ban does not apply to people with dual citizenship.
ESTA and the "Green card”
The ban is also in force if you already have an approved ESTA USA (to explain the ESTA). This means that citizens of these countries cannot currently enter the USA. Even people with a so-called "Green card"or a permanent residence permit are temporarily no longer in the country.
The new President of America, Donald Trump, has made sure that these groups of people are no longer welcome in the USA. Trump insists that the travel ban is not specifically targeting Muslims. With this ban, he declares that he can ensure that Americans are better protected against terrorist attacks.
This has led to much chaos and dismay around the world. The entry ban has been heavily criticized by Western allies and Islamic countries. Canada did not respond by stopping the previously used refugee admission: "For those who are fleeing persecution, terror and war, Canada will remain open, regardless of their beliefs. Diversity is our strength. Welcome to Canada".
Due to the entry ban, some KLM passengers were unable to take their flights to America, as airlines can be fined if there are people affected by the entry ban among the passengers. The fact is that this entry ban is having a negative impact on many people and organizations around the world.
Please note: This article from our “News” section about the ESTA for the USA is older than a year. It may contain outdated information and advice and we can no longer guarantee the content of this article. Are you going to travel soon and would you like to know which rules currently apply? Then read all the latest information about the ESTA for the US.
- What are the abortion laws in 2019
- Is deer healthy for dogs
- How a picture is created on the water
- How do I install an APAChe Tomcat
- What does Kemalangan Jiwa mean in Malay
- Can you describe god
- At what age does adulthood really begin?
- What is an RPG Maker used for?
- What is Chebyshev's inequality
- What is the mass of light 1
- What is worse anorexia or obesity
- What are some examples of rationalism
- Fencing is an expensive sport
- Venice is the largest city in Italy
- Some Amazon products are used
- Is Quora Blogging Better Than Google Blogging
- What is an alternative treatment for ADHD
- How much a visit to the doctor costs
- Why are conservatives against globalization
- What is the space-time quantum
- What is your biggest work-related mistake
- Make affiliate marketing programs
- Can AI beat all stock markets
- Why is money worth