What are the names of Chinese dumplings
Put the flour in a bowl and form a well. Crumble in the yeast, pour the lukewarm milk and a pinch of sugar into the well and stir in the yeast well with a fork until it is dissolved. Do not stir in all of the flour! Let the pre-dough rise in a warm place for about 15-20 minutes.
After rising, add the remaining ingredients (water, oil, salt) to the pre-dough and knead into a smooth yeast dough (if necessary add a little more flour or water) and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
Prepare the mince filling while the dough is rising. To do this, wash the Chinese cabbage and cut into fine strips. Mix the minced meat, cabbage, eggs and the remaining ingredients in a bowl to form a batter. Season with a little soy sauce and spices.
Form a small ball (1/2 handful) from the yeast dough. or divide the dough into as many portions as you want (makes about 12 pieces). Then roll it out flat (approx. 5 mm thick) so that you get a flat cake that is about the size of the palm of your hand. Put a tablespoon full of the mince filling in the center.
Moisten the edge of the flatbread with a little water, so you can close the dough bag better. Lift the edges of the flatbread towards the center over the mince filling and seal.
Cook the filled yeast dumplings in a steamer for about 15-20 minutes (depending on size). If you don't have a steamer, you can alternatively take a large pan or a saucepan with a lid, bring some water to the boil in it and add the dumplings (the water should only cover the base about 2 cm and evaporate almost completely while cooking Water prevents dumplings from sticking to the floor.)
Arrange the cooked dumplings on plates and serve. The best way to enjoy them is to take them in your hand and take a hearty bite.
- Has anyone ever seen an unsolvable sudoku?
- Repeated shedding damages our teeth
- Why can a dead cell grow quickly
- What does fie symbolize
- What is a great underrated dish
- What foods do not increase your weight
- Can you describe god
- What is a blog or blogging
- Poker What is WSOP
- Which BTS member is gay?
- Is there a database for gun owners
- How did Remus Lupine become a werewolf
- What is HR mapping
- What products does Amazon offer
- What happens if there is an infection in the blood
- Are waxes saponifiable?
- What jobs can you do millions
- Is Hungary ready to leave the EU?
- Asians discriminate against whites
- How can I monetize my WordPress account
- Keep bamboo towels soft
- Which NASA missions failed?
- How do particles move in space-time
- What's the recipe for large muffins