Who are the leading cancer researchers
At the forefront of cancer research
Among the nine listed DKFZ researchers, Hermann Brenner has a special role: Within the group of the most cited researchers, he is one of just under five percent of those placed in the top league in two different fields: The epidemiologist, who is the leading expert on The evaluation of cancer prevention measures applies, published in both clinical medicine and social science journals.
Ralf Bartenschlager, (DKFZ and Heidelberg University Hospital) has made it onto the Clarivate list for the second time with his groundbreaking research results on the hepatitis C virus.
David Capper (formerly DKFZ, at Charité Berlin since 2018) and Andreas von Deimling (DKFZ and Heidelberg University Hospital, listed for the second time) are internationally known for the development of diagnostic antibodies that can be used to detect specific mutations and that are used worldwide for better assessment used by brain tumors.
David Jones, Marcel Kool, Andrey Korshunov, Peter Lichter and Stefan Pfister achieved their placement with interdisciplinary research: the scientists who, with the exception of Peter Lichter, also work at the Hopp Children's Tumor Center "KiTZ" are among the world's most renowned experts on molecular genetics in children Brain tumors: they also have a considerable influence on the medical care of small patients and are therefore also published in specialist journals for clinical medicine.
For the current list, Clarivate Analytics took into account the authors of all scientific publications that appeared between 2006 and 2016, and who were among the one percent of the most cited papers at the end of 2016 ("highly cited papers"). Depending on the size of the subject, it requires a different one Number of citations to add to the top percent. By far, most of the "most cited researchers" come from US institutions (2,639), followed by Great Britain (546), China (482) and Germany (356).
Source: German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
- What do you think of your parents
- How is COEP Pune for CSE
- What's on your pc
- What makes you want everything you want
- Why are self-help books so popular
- Teachers clap about students
- What causes a gallbladder attack
- Is chaos really a ladder
- Why time is slowly passing in space
- What is the relationship between grams liter
- Is Ketodiaet the most impractical diet
- What everyday habits use up our energy
- Have you ever seen miracles from Jesus?
- How can I make money without investing
- How does internet speed work 1
- Is Juice Plus Bio
- How can I buy crypto currency in 2020
- Boys don't like traditional girls anymore
- Wat is the home remedy for acid
- Are New Zealand Islands connected
- Which country are most Shopify stores in?
- Why doesn't Quora like Polling Questions
- What are the big data processing technologies
- Who was the worst writer in history