What are the symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome
For adults suspected of having Asperger's Syndrome, there are special questionnaires for further diagnosis, including the “Adult Asperger Assessment (AAA)” or the “Autism Spectrum Quotient (AQ)”. The doctor will also speak to the family in order to be able to better assess the symptoms and behavior of the person concerned in everyday life. During the clinical examinations, the doctor also pays attention to typical Asperger's signs such as
- monotonous, but grammatically very sophisticated and detail-oriented language.
- Patient does not respond to smiles. The facial expressions are often not very pronounced and sometimes seem almost frozen.
- the person concerned does not pay attention to the instructions of the doctor at the beginning.
- Smiles, funny comments etc. are answered or not understood by the patient.
Adults with Asperger's Syndrome often have few social contacts, they live withdrawn and often communicate via Asperger's Internet forums, as facial expressions, gestures and language colors are irrelevant and the forum members all use a similar way of expression.
Although some of those affected succeed in starting a family, partnerships are usually rather difficult. Due to the reduced ability to empathize, contact with a potential partner does not even come about. Living in a sexual relationship with Asperger's Syndrome is also complicated. On the one hand, because sexual contacts require a certain level of emotionality and intimacy. On the other hand, because those affected often have no need for it or even reject sexual contact.
In their job, however, there are definitely Asperger's patients who are very successful due to and within the scope of their island talents and special interests. Others, on the other hand, quickly feel overwhelmed with their colleagues and the demands of professional life.
- Why do you need education
- Does the interest rate extension work in Facebook ads
- What is empirical knowledge
- What has life taught you over time
- How to read greyhound racing programs
- What is the tariff value
- Franciscan Solutions Pvt Ltd is counterfeit company
- How Christmas is celebrated in France
- Why is UNIQLO always sold out
- How bad was the Cultural Revolution
- Everyone is intelligent
- In which countries is it worth migrating?
- What are some interesting etymological facts
- Christians cannot agree with one another
- What is low voltage electrical equipment
- How many holidays are there
- How can I optimize learning
- There are large online second-hand stores
- What color is pure light
- Why is intubation necessary for general anesthesia
- What did you learn about relationships
- What is human resource management 1
- How exactly do carcinogens molecularly cause cancer
- Why is Vietnam a poor nation