Cheese is bad for diets
Lean through cheese: These types will help you lose weight
Cheese makes you fat and is absolutely taboo if you want to lose weight? Not quite true! Contrary to what most people think, cheese is actually better than it is reputed to be and - despite its high fat content - it can even help you lose weight. After we have already determined which supposedly unhealthy foods are actually better for our body than their reputation,Let's tell you now which varieties you can consume without a guilty conscience and why you don't even have to expect extra pounds on the scales ...
Cheese is healthier than expected
This news is almost too good to be true - after having pulled ourselves together every time we wanted to shed a kilo or two, we have now learned that we can actually snack on cheese and still lose weight. You read that right! Because contrary to the assumption that this is absolutely taboo during diets, there are some varieties that even melt the pounds. A study by Irish scientists from 2017, which was published in the journal "Nutrition and Diabetes", shows not only that cheese does not necessarily lead to an increase in cholesterol, but that consuming it can even cause the pounds to drop.
You should eat these cheeses
Of course, some varieties are more conducive to weight loss than others. Nutrition experts particularly recommend Brie, which is rich in vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 and also so creamy that it fills you up quickly, which means you eat less of it. On the other hand, one variety that is rich in proteins that promote fat burning is cottage cheese. It also has extremely few calories, which is why it is the ideal fitness snack. Do you love feta cheese? Good, because this is rich in vitamin B, which not only brings energy, but also stimulates the metabolism.
Even goat cheese has even fewer calories and fat, which, by the way, can also be consumed by people with lactose intolerance, and it can also inhibit inflammation in the body. And who would have thought: Parmesan is also one of the types that we can safely eat - it is even said to be the best cheese for weight loss, because it has only 20 calories and 1.5 g of fat per tablespoon. It is also rich in vitamin A and calcium. We'll enjoy it then! 😋
If you want to get to your desired weight even faster and don't just want to rely on cheese, we may have something for you! GraziaFit tinkers with your everyday life own weight loss and nutrition program. This makes it even easier for you to reach your desired weight and discover completely new dishes - click here and find your perfect training plan!
You should also be interested in this lifestyle and food news ...
Reducing belly fat: this is how it works - without any exercise
Handful Diet: How To Know How Much You Should Really Eat
Fattening food in everyday life: These foods are the biggest calorie traps
- Which Steam game should I get
- Are the economic effects of AI oversubscribed?
- What is c2c
- How do casinos make so much profit
- Why is Putin popular in Russia
- Where can you live like in the Middle Ages
- Would a hike in the minimum wage make a difference?
- Should protection cities lose their federal funding
- How can I apply for PeerFly Offers CPA
- You can share your diet plan
- Why did Quora change its anonymity policy
- Marcus Aurelius was killed by his son
- Should we promote Quora
- Why do teenagers like mean girls
- How does good health care increase life expectancy
- Why is the desire to have a housewife considered sexist
- Is it normal to pull grapes?
- How do I get free PayPal money
- Richard Mueller is a genius 1
- What are three sided shapes
- What are the goals of customer satisfaction
- What is the value of 1 1 3
- Has autism ever been cured
- What's in Python 7