What is the attachment problem in neuroscience
Attachment problem s, E.binding problem, the problem that arises from the necessity of joint processing of the partial information present in different parts of the brain, since the possible combinations of the partial information generally have a large amount of ambiguity (assembly). A possible solution is assumed to be the precise synchronization of the action potentials of those nerve cells that represent the related pieces of information (see below). - A frequently examined example is the cooperation of different nerve cells during image processing in the mammalian visual system. In image perception, coherent image components are processed by spatially distributed groups of neurons. Exactly the same cells can be active in the context of different meanings (example: the well-known perception illusion in which a vase and then two faces are perceived in a picture). The problem of attachment is therefore the question of how neuron populations that belong together can be combined into neuronal groups for further processing in accordance with the context of the current task. A theoretical concept that is supported by experimental findings is the (temporary) temporal coordination of the activity of the groups of neurons that are currently cooperating in the given context by synchronizing their action potentials. Associated oscillations are observed in the frequency band of 40-70 Hz and can be measured as gamma waves in the electroencephalogram. dynamic link architecture.
- What is a separable metric space
- Why is alliteration effective
- How often are reservists employed by the coast guard?
- What do teachers really think of students
- Can someone translate Indonesian slang for me?
- How do video streaming sites make money
- What should all drivers know
- What is an online discussion forum
- Why do companies have income differences?
- Define 18 karat gold
- What are ipconfig and ifconfig
- New Zealand is a republic
- Why can't God speak for himself?
- What is the importance of integration
- What is Ashton Kutcher's IQ
- What are your sources of extra income
- Why is online gaming so misogynistic
- What's wrong with Artsakh
- How did Princess Margaret die
- What do you think of Chinese students
- Everyone is right in their own perspective
- What is the hiring process in google
- Which is the best cleaning company
- Is the game dead