What is a deed of incorporation
Certificate of incorporation (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Founding | ur | customer, Plural: Founding | customer | customer
- IPA: [ˈɡʀʏndʊŋsˌʔuːɐ̯kʊndə], Plural: [ˈꞬʀʏndʊŋsˌʔuːɐ̯kʊndn̩]
- 1) History: a document in which the establishment of a community or an organization is shown
- Compound of the nouns foundation and certificate combined with the joint element "s"
- 1) First mention certificate, foundation certificate
- 1) "The focus of this investigation is the Deed of incorporation des Apadana by Susa, which is registered with RG Kent under the sigle DSf. "
- Nominative: singular the deed of incorporation; Plural the deeds of incorporation
- Genitive: singular the deed of incorporation; Plural of the articles of incorporation
- Dative: singular the deed of incorporation; Plural the deeds of incorporation
- Accusative: singular the deed of incorporation; Plural the deeds of incorporation
- English: foundation agreement, foundation charter
- French: acte constitutif (male), acte de constitution (male)
- Swedish: stiftelseurkund, grundläggningsurkund, fundationsbrev
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The foundation of the purely public company BrennerCorridor is getting closer. The state government has on Tuesday the Deed of incorporation and articles of association.“
Südtirol Online, November 13, 2018
„In order to emphasize the special proximity to BVB, they receive an individualized "loyalty box", which includes an official Deed of incorporation is included.“
Borussia Dortmund, July 8th, 2019
„September 1998, Stanford graduate students Sergey Brin and Larry Page got the Deed of incorporation signed by google.“
Business Insider Germany, September 04, 2018
„Hungarian firefighters found the Hungarian ones Deeds of incorporation from the 19th century and gave them back to the clubs at a festival.“
ORF, May 9, 2019
„After all, the Panama Papers contain around 11.5 million e-mails, letters, faxes, Deeds of incorporation, Loan agreements, bills and bank statements from 1977 to 2016.“
Mobilegeeks.de, December 9, 2018
„The federal cyber agency has started work in Halle. The interior and defense ministries announced on Tuesday. It was already in June Deed of incorporation been signed.“
MDR, August 11, 2020
„The federal government has the official Deed of incorporation signed for a new cyber agency. It is supposed to protect Germany from digital attacks - but first of all it has to find suitable personnel.“
tagesschau.de, August 11, 2020
„A new federal agency is to strengthen cybersecurity in Germany: With the signing of the Deed of incorporation the starting signal for the new cyber agency. She should reside in Halle / Saale.“
Deutsche Welle, August 11, 2020
„A European alternative is to be created so that Europe does not have to rely solely on the IT giants from the USA and China. Now the Deed of incorporation signed.“
Automobile Week, September 15, 2020
„Interior Minister Peschorn has the on Thursday Deed of incorporation signed by the new asylum agency BBU.“
derStandard.at, December 6th, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "certificate of incorporation":
Certificate:… 1) I get a certificate for participation in the sporting event. 1) This is the charter of the village. 1) An enforceable document must be submitted to a German court or ...
First mention certificate: ... Nouns first mentioned and certificate connected with the joint element -s opposing words: 1) Foundation certificate Superordinate terms: 1) Certificate, document Examples of use: ...
Deeds of incorporation:… [ˈꞬʀʏndʊŋsˌʔuːɐ̯kʊndn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Gründungsurkunde genitive plural of the noun Gründungsurkunde dative plural of ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Certificate of incorporation" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 19, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gründungsurkunde/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Gründungsurkunde" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Deeds of incorporation (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Grund | dungs | ur | kun | den Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Founding father (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Gründungsvater; Majority of the founding fathers ...
Founding father (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Grün | dungs | va | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Founding fathers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Grund | dungs | vä | ter Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Founding fathers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Grün | dungs | vä | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Green roofs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Grün | dä | cher Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Green roofs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Grün | dä | chern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Green manure (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular green fertilizer; Plural green manure genitive: ...
- How are thoughts processed
- There are different ounces
- What would Jesus think of weapons?
- Cool objects in the room
- How do I make links on Quora
- What is the decarburization of internal combustion engine components
- Which websites are similar to Meetup
- Are there noises on Mars
- How do you learn to learn
- When did you start speaking in public?
- What are the unwritten rules of Instagram
- What are broken links with guest blogging
- Why are some people so dull
- How did you get to know your partner 2
- How to crawl in Minecraft
- Special relativity theory means several realities
- How does cryptography use math
- Why do we import goods from China
- In 1776 the Americans had British accents
- You Can Make Money With Medium
- What happened to Jet Airways in India
- Will RStudio ever fully support Python
- Is diabetes 100 curable or not
- What is sandwich massage
- How did Dumbledore become powerful
- How can I study in Malaysia
- How did the dollar get its name?
- What is cost advantage
- Help poker face poker players
- What do bananas do to your body?
- How many grams are in an ounce
- How a black hole condenses
- Do we need a passion in life
- Hate teachers students