Can I buy a tranquilizer gun?
Espire 1: VR Operative Steam Key
Note: Requires a VR headset.
Buy Espire 1: VR Operative as a Steam Key at Gamesplanet.com
Espire 1: VR Operative wants to set the new gold standard for the stealth genre in virtual reality - with the "Control Theater", a unique solution for the challenge of VR motion sickness in ego titles. Espire 1: VR Operative turns gamers into drone operators of the future. Players become "Espire Agents" and use state-of-the-art virtual reality hardware to remotely control the Espire Model 1 from the security of their control room.
The technology behind the Control Theater and the game's approach to movement form the heart of the Espire 1: VR Operative gameplay of the intuitive VR control system. Every time a player performs an artificial movement, the game world shrinks to the size of a floating tablet, with the Control Theater visible in the peripheral gaze of the player. This "VR within VR" system enables precise, full freedom of movement with constant immersion and eliminates "VR motion sickness" for almost everyone. The Control Theater is fully customizable for the comfort of the player and can be completely disabled for those who are already comfortably moving around in VR.
Espire 1: VR Key operational functions include:
The ultimate VR stealth experience: introducing the stealth genre to the exciting medium of virtual reality, providing gameplay mechanisms for the stealth and action genres that have not yet been explored.
Full Freedom of Movement: Allows players the freedom to move, move, climb and fall anywhere in their virtual environment, with full comfort and motion sickness for almost all players.
Full single player story, rich in detail: Developed as a dedicated single player VR experience with custom story missions and scenario missions that use the story mission environments for short challenges.
Voice control: Using the built-in microphone of the VR headset, players can give commands and take actions by simply speaking. The sounds players make can lure the enemy to their location - a new way to gain the advantage.
Arsenal of Weapons and Gadgets: As the Espire Model 1 Operative, players will have access to dozens of unique gadgets and weapons such as a tranquilizer gun and deployable spy cameras to help them accomplish mission objectives.
Global Leaderboard: A global counter awards players a competitive score based on mission time, movement, camouflage, ammunition protection, takedowns and other factors.
Intuitive controls that mimick real life: The interaction in this game aims to be natural and intuitive. Instead of memorizing dozens of keyboard shortcuts for every action, players execute them just like in real life. Operators can crouch and take cover using their bodies physically.
Smart AI: Enemy fighters in this game are actively chasing the player. The AI reacts to visual, acoustic and other stimuli and reacts with different levels of suspicion, depending on the physical posture, speed of movement, coverage and relative position of the player.
On January 1, 2019, Steam officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System requirements Espire 1: VR Operative
System requirements Windows
|Operating system:||Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer|
|CPU:||Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater|
|Graphic:||NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater|
|Hard disk:||20 GB|
© Espire VR Pty Ltd Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Critics Read more: Opencritic.com
"Espire 1: VR Operative is not a mechanically perfect game. Sometimes, the controls can feel a little clumsy in the way that many VR games tend to do, and I wish you could find more ..."Tony "OUberLord" MiteraWorth playing
"Espire 1: VR Operative is good for those new to VR wanting to experience what the platform has to offer without getting easily motion sick. But for those wanting to play a serious ..."Ben LombardoGaming trend
"Ghillie up in a robo-suit, bust into a classified military facility, and try not to get caught. Or, alternatively, shoot your way through every guard."Gabriel MossDualShockers
- What is the best web hosting for affiliate marketing
- Which country has the cleanest air?
- Murdered Adnan Syed Hae Min Lee
- Insulting people who eat meat, vegans
- Are there elephant cemeteries
- Why did Tulsi Gabbard choose Hinduism
- Why is Fortnite not on Steam
- How do I read someone's blog
- What are some unusual Hilbert rooms
- Why do people love Marvel movies
- Rajma is good for patients with hypothyroidism
- How many schools are there in China
- In which illness is the SGPT increased
- Why did Snape kill Dumbledore
- How do recruitment agencies get customers
- Will humans ever live in Antarctica?
- What are 5 facts about Rudyard Kipling
- Non-residents pay taxes
- What are the classes of farm animals
- Gives Rss salary
- Why can't Christians tolerate Muslims?
- How can I reverse my mother's curse
- Which countries soldiers are best compensated
- What is the secret of the popularity of Modis
- How can you win a three-digit lottery
- School prepares you for life
- Can there be sex without love?
- Where is the best country in asia
- Why is Southeast Asia called Maritime Asia
- What are your interests
- What would Jesus think of weapons?
- What is a volt watt
- How can a Christian believe in freedom
- Why are farmers known to be hardworking