Why do we eat
Why do we have to eat?
Eating is vital, just like breathing or sleeping. A healthy person can only survive a few weeks without eating. (Without fluids, it becomes life-threatening after a few days). But why? What does the body do with what we eat?
The human body consists of many tiny building blocks, the cells. They need certain nutrients to survive. They get it from the food we eat. To do this, what we eat must first be broken down into its smallest components. It starts with chewing. The spit in the mouth begins with digestion. If the chewed pulp is swallowed, it continues in the stomach. With the help of the stomach acid, the pulp is mixed more and more. When the stomach contents reach the small intestine, they are already broken down into the components that the body cells need for their work: protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals. The body can now bring these nutrients to the cells via the blood.
And what happens to the nutrients there?
The human body has to grow and develop. For this he needs nutrients. Proteins play a special role in this: they build new cells and repair old ones. This helps us to grow, among other things. Many proteins are found in milk, meat and fish.
But food is also a necessary source of energy. If we get too little of it, we feel limp and tired. In order to be efficient and astute, we must first and foremost provide the body with carbohydrates. They can be found in muesli or pasta, for example. Fat and protein also provide energy.
But it is also important that our body functions with all of its many processes. Vitamins and minerals are necessary for this. Without it, we'd get nervous or have muscle cramps.
So food is vital for our body. And so that all body processes work as they should, you should make sure that you eat a balanced and healthy diet. Good Ah! Ppetit!
- Are nonstick pots and pans safe?
- Why does my tortoise bite its shell
- What is salesmanship
- Jobs care about offenses
- What are nutritional values
- What are Deloitte placement questions
- Thais hate Vietnam
- How can metaphysics be justified
- Is etsy com legit or a scam
- Can you describe a scaly person
- Has Singapore casinos
- What is the average salary of a mathematician
- What is better football or soccer
- How useful is a webinar for marketing
- How does education work in your country?
- I could buy $ 5 bitcoin
- What's the coolest thing in London
- What percentage of people are happy?
- What is implicit multiplication
- How does HR recruit employees
- What happened to Dan Ingall's small talk interpreters
- How do I start a spa business
- Why are information systems important
- Recyclable materials are difficult to make