Is life worth living 2
Life value 2
The volumes of the series Life value are subdivided into five color-coded units for the content-relatedAreas of competence: Questions about the self, questions about the future, questions about morality and ethics, questions about reality, questions about religions and world views. Each volume offers age-appropriate and varied materials (texts, pictures, comics, etc.) for those mentioned in the curriculum Guiding themes.
Volume 2 for grades 7 and 8 deals with the following topics:
- Addiction and addiction
- Responsibility for nature and the environment
- Friendship, love, sexuality
- Human rights and human dignity
- Living in a Christian culture
IAbout the clear progression of the double pages and a generous range of diverse methods and motivating work assignments, the students are informed about the Perceiving and describing about the Understand and reflect to the To discussand judging guided.
Info boxes on the required basic terms, action-oriented project proposals in all chapters, a separate method section as well as a person and subject index round off each volume.
- What is throttle in the internal combustion engine
- What are some good romantic novels 1
- When did you start speaking in public?
- How can I live in Sweden
- How does a time paradox begin
- Is the Czech Republic a forgotten country
- What causes liver failure in dogs
- What are Walmarts' current shoplifting policies
- Why has China's GDP dropped?
- What career requires manipulating other people
- Use vegetarian leather products
- How can a dimension exist
- What do tourists think of Singapore?
- How the gold business makes a profit
- Are Quora moderators Trump supporters
- Which is better Builderall or Clickfunnel
- How can it be happier to be intelligent?
- How much are Vogue photographers paid
- Is the Indian accent bad or weird
- What is a simple random sample
- What do ladybugs eat in captivity
- Why are most of the lower class people negative
- When was light created?
- What is an african religion