Are strict laws a deterrent to crime?
Criminal sanctions in Switzerland: law and enforcement
Since its foundation in 1881, the ZStW has been the leading forum for the discussion of fundamental questions of criminal law and criminology. Since then, it has not only significantly influenced science and practice in Germany, but has also strengthened the reputation of German criminal law science beyond its borders.
The inland part contains carefully selected treatises on questions of criminal law doctrine, criminal policy, criminal procedure law, criminal law history, legal philosophy and criminology. New legal developments are presented and recognized in an overview, individual problems are examined in more depth and criminal law issues are considered in the light of the neighboring disciplines.
The regular literature reports are of particular value. Here, leading experts present the new publications in their field critically and thus trace the current picture of the scientific debate.
Important scientific congresses and conferences, such as the International Criminal Law Congress of the Association Internationale de Droit Pénal, the negotiations of the Comparative Criminal Law Section of the Society for Comparative Law and the conferences of German teachers of criminal law, are comprehensively documented through the printing of presentations and discussion reports.
In the Auslandsrundschau, the ZStW reports on current trends in criminal law, case law, criminal law and criminology abroad. German experts and foreign authors contribute reporting and comparative articles on reforms and scientific discussions in other European and non-European countries as well as international criminal law.
- How important is soil and water protection
- Love wanes over time
- What kind of sales are most effective
- What are the major world events
- What is the situation like with Trump's impeachment
- What if the wizarding world exists
- What should an Indian from Malaysia buy
- Are there blacks in Russia?
- Why is BMI used to measure obesity
- Is there any benefit to chewing tobacco
- What is the most liberal Islamic country
- How is the Euclidean distance calculated
- Why do charged and neutral objects attract
- How Classified Websites Make Money
- What Are The Weirdest Fitness Techniques
- How do Americans see refugees
- Is there an example of a data analysis project
- Is grocery delivery a good startup
- Why do Japanese stare at foreigners
- What are the unwritten rules of Instagram
- What is the future of Facebook Marketing
- A 12-year-old can harm himself
- What if the eczema is left untreated
- How is learning more important than money?