Is it important to tell the truth
Knietzsche, the smallest philosopher in the world
- Do parents lie when they tell their children about the Easter Bunny? Rights: WDR
Lies, white lies, and courtesy lies
Knietzsche believes that not all lies are reprehensible. Working individually or in pairs, the class collects different types of lies - those that should not be told and those for which there is a reason. To do this, they can use the cards drawn on worksheet 2 "Lies". They are sorted and discussed on a wall newspaper or on the blackboard. Some cases are discussed: are the lies excusable or not?
The teacher can introduce the terms white lie and polite lie.
As an alternative, the collection of lies on Worksheet 3 "Make up your mind" can be used.
Then the pupils collect other words for lies and sort them according to their meaning - bad or less bad? For example cheat, fool, deceive, cheat, err.
Students should also consider the consequences of lying. To do this, they put themselves in the shoes of the angelic - how do they feel when they find out they have been lied to? To do this, they can use the cases on Worksheet 3 or a selection of the examples that the children have collected themselves (Worksheet 2 "Lies").
- What are the basic rules of fashion
- How are pointer addresses assigned in malloc
- What if Roman soldiers had weapons?
- What do you expect from the 2020s
- What is the popular culture in Japan
- When do the Japanese eat sushi
- Is there an infinite dimension at all?
- What is 100 100 200 200
- Does Zara have an affiliate program
- Why do we study surgical research
- How far can the sharing economy go?
- What's your first experience with Quora
- Is considered to be obese at 200 pounds
- Sensitive people are losers
- How much does a yacht house cost
- Why should sandpaper need 240 grit?
- Answering the truth on Quora is forbidden
- Why is Shiva especially venerated on Monday
- What happens when girls ejaculate
- Is biscuit butter healthy
- What I feel is this love
- Will climate change be dangerous
- How many cumulative years have people lived
- Why do women hide their breasts
- Are pc cleaning apps a scam?
- Where do rich people buy their underwear?
- What is the USP of SAP
- How do homeless shelters help the community
- Kuala Lumpur is dangerous for visitors
- Why is life so miserable and sad
- Are people who hate music normal?
- Which books should entrepreneurs read?
- Poker What is WSOP
- What did you learn about relationships