Indonesian cuisine What is Perkedel
- Get link
- Other apps
Perkedel (Indonesian potato meatball)
Indonesian potato meatball (Perkedel Kentang) tastes very intense and spicy. Perkedel are eaten as a side dish to rice and are often sold at Warung Takeaway in Indonesia.
There are many different meatballs in Indonesia, you can find corn meatballs, meatballs and coconut meatballs on my blog for example.
In this recipe, I am making an Indonesian potato patty. The preparation is very simple and the taste is delicious.
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel potatoes, cut into slices, fry or steam them or cook them in the microwave and then mortar or mash them.
- Crushed garlic cloves.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- Mix all the spices together well with the mashed potatoes and egg yolks.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture, form into balls and press lightly, similar to the shape of a meatball.
- Preheat the oil.
- Dip the meatball in egg white, then fry in the pan over medium heat. As soon as the underside turns golden yellow, turn over and fry golden yellow. Take out of the pan and place on a couple of kitchen paper towels and dab off the fat.
Shopping tips:All ingredients and spices for this recipe are available in the nearby Asian market. If you don't know what to buy, see Shopping List on the right side.
Do you like this recipe? Then please share it on social media - and also follow us on Twitter and Facebook :))
- Get link
- Other apps
I'm Haris, cookery course leader for Indonesian and Asian cuisine in several cooking schools in Schleswig-Holstein. I am also a cookbook author 'Vegetables - Exotic Cooking'.
- Where can I find remote jobs
- How can the US stop obesity?
- What has you gained in terms of political correctness
- Is grocery delivery a good startup
- Did God ever save your life
- Why are you applying for this internship
- Why doesn't Quora advertise
- Which diet or food is important
- What does a computer repair technician do
- Bodybuilders are unsure
- Do you feel sad all the time?
- Learning Chinese is a good idea
- Lucifer Satan has a wife
- Will the JFK conspiracy ever be resolved?
- How do programmers think while programming
- How often are new lunar craters found
- Can I call my child Jesus
- What are the geological features of Mars
- Doctors drop babies
- Which niche blog areas are currently vacant
- Which airlines fly to most countries
- How many digits is there in a million
- What's Patwari's salary
- Support Christians gun rights