How did you spend your day today
Queen Elizabeth in mourning: Who she spends her 95th birthday with
Four days after the funeral service for Prince Philip, † 99, Queen Elizabeth will be 95 years old on Wednesday (April 21, 2021). A day that she always spent with her family. But this year everything will be different. Not only is the pandemic preventing a gathering; it is the monarch who consciously withdraws in her grief and will even break with several traditions.
There will be no gun salutes on Queen Elizabeth's birthday
As reported by the Daily Mail, Buckingham Palace will not publish a new portrait of the Queen for her birthday. The loss is too present and Queen Elizabeth is at the beginning of the grief phase. A break with tradition, but considering the painful farewell it is more than understandable. The traditional gun salute with 41 and 21 cannons in Hyde Park and on the Tower of London will not take place, as the British Ministry of Defense announced.
View into the royal photo album The most beautiful photos of the Windsor family114 images
It is the second year in a row that the gun salutes are canceled on the Queen's birthday. Last year, Queen Elizabeth waived due to the corona pandemic. It is inappropriate to celebrate at such a difficult time. Even now, the mourning overshadows the tradition that the British monarch has maintained since the beginning of her reign.
Who keeps the Queen company on her birthday
According to insiders, the monarch will spend her birthday this year like any other day. Accompanied by her two new dogs, she will take long walks in her favorite part of the Frogmore property. This is only a few minutes drive from Windsor Castle, where Queen Elizabeth is currently located.
Two of her closest confidants keep her company on this difficult day: Princess Anne, 70, and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, 56, will have lunch with the Queen, as "Mirror" reports. "The queen hopes to take advantage of the good weather as much as possible to go for a walk with her family members and the two new Corgi puppies Fergus and Muick," reveals an insider. "She's really looking forward to seeing her family."
The royals will congratulate over the phone
According to the British newspaper, Prince Andrew, 61, and Princess Eugenie, 31, with their newborn son August will pay the Queen a visit to Windsor in the coming days.
Prince Charles, 72, and Duchess Camilla, 73, are not expected at Windsor Castle on Wednesday. Prince William, 38, and his family will only call in for their birthday. Prince Harry, 36, has already left.
Prince Philip The most moving images of his farewell60 images
The monarch remains true to her principles
And yet Prince Philip's wife doesn't seem to want to sink into her pain. She has dedicated her life to the crown. A promise that she made after the death of her father and that she will keep after the loss of her husband. Palace insiders have told the Daily Mail that Queen Elizabeth will resume work on Thursday (April 22, 2021).
Her first official appearance outside of Windsor Castle is scheduled for May 11, 2021. Then the monarch will open parliament together with the heir to the throne, Prince Charles.
Sources used: dailymail.co.uk, mirror.co.uk#Subjects
- How can I get respect from my husband
- What are signs that someone is a fool
- What is your experience with running barefoot
- What do teenagers cry about
- Can submarines be detected without SONAR?
- How do I make money with WordPress
- Who was Sirius Black's love interest
- How do I install Fortnite on a PC
- What questions can I ask an interviewer?
- Malaysia Like Chinese girls Malay men
- Is honey healthy
- Which is the quietest military submarine
- What does the Punjabi word Alhare mean
- Is Donald Trump really a nationalist?
- Can humans eat dry dog food?
- How do the successful celebrate their successes
- How Facebook Ads bids work
- Can a top actuary get rich
- What are the benefits of Facebook Marketing
- Why Indonesian cuisine is tasteless 1
- How many significant numbers are in 550
- How am I supposed to use $ 150
- Have you ever cheated on a fraudster
- Darker beers have more alcohol
- Somebody sells software or downloadable products
- Does gravity work in space or not
- Why are children so fat these days
- What is good blood pressure
- Really killed Hashirama Madara
- Could spiders live on Mars?
- How Do I Completely Learn CPA Marketing
- What is illegal gun possession
- Which RNA base bonds exist with guanine
- What is the greatest secret in the world today?