Chewing sugar-free gum increases my insulin
´n evening Peter,
I read it (in a women's newspaper ...).
And my wife is in it too.
I like to chew gum
and she says that “eating” is reported to the body by chewing
- whether with sweetener or sugar, i.e. insulin
will be poured out.
So it's not that easy to outsmart your body!
That may be the case at the very beginning, but your body realizes very quickly that what is being chewed is not food and ignores the whole thing
And because I chew all the time, my body would during the
Hours of chewing gum always produce insulin.
If that were the case, you would either get hungry as soon as possible or you would pass over with hypoglycaemia.
I've seen (and treated) a few people with hypoglycemic shock. Not a pretty sight.
My teacher (bio) earlier also said: chewing gum is
"Body fooling" - he would constantly acids and
Produce digestive juices. (So insulin, I think.)
Firstly, it is as unspecific as the four humors of the ancient Greeks and secondly (how old are you?) Teachers used to come up with the most precious things to scare away the students from chewing gum.
Chewing gum doesn't do any of this. And swallowing chewing gum does not lead to constipation, if that should come as an argument
- What are LSI Keywords in SEO
- How vegan friendly is Taiwan
- What requires a high IQ to understand
- Jews control the US
- How can I deal with depression
- Is Canadian Provincial Nominee Immigration Services legitimate
- How stressful are jobs in IT
- What are the properties of sigma notation
- How can I lose weight while traveling
- Why does light follow space-time
- Does Xanax affect anesthesia
- Why are Mongoloid not called Chinese?
- What are the characteristics of Generation Z.
- Weeds are more dangerous than alcohol
- When was the first machine gun patented?
- How does Lazada make money
- Technological growth is exponential
- How do I redirect the url
- Is Tom Hanks on Quora
- Do insects feel pain or pleasure
- Who can conclude a valid contract
- What does an IQ of 132 mean?
- America will collapse
- How does my dog know that I'm depressed?
- Which languages are endangered
- How people made their money
- Who uses the Steam Web API
- Build women a safer job
- How dangerous are Tibetan mastiffs
- When is Black Friday day 2019
- Meal planning saves you money
- The army still uses bayonets
- What reduces cardiovascular disease
- What is throttle in the internal combustion engine