What interesting personality traits do you have
Differential Psychology and Personality Psychology
Differential psychology and personality psychology have answers to these questions, which are about differences between people, about inter-individual differences or, to put it another way: about Personality differences. The students learn that and to what extent such interindividual differences predict important criteria such as professional success and relationship satisfaction or health and well-being.
During the course you also learn how such personality differences can be explained by the interaction between environmental influences (socialization, culture) and biological, especially (molecular) genetic conditions. For example, how hereditary is intelligence? Another important topic concerns the question of how personality differences and situational conditions interact and influence the experience and behavior of people.
How a person "ticks": In differential psychology and personality psychology, students learn a lot more! Not only the differences in certain personality traits, but also the uniqueness, the individuality and the interaction of motives, emotions and cognitions (thoughts, expectations, beliefs etc.) within a person are subjects of personality psychology. It is also about finding out how a specific person "ticks", i.e. how experience and behavior can be explained and foreseen.
- Can time ever move backwards?
- Coins from 1945 are worth something
- What is number 12
- Can AI beat all stock markets
- How often are new lunar craters found
- How borderline personality disorder BPD is diagnosed
- Why do things cool down
- What would Jesse Helms think of Trump
- Can Facebook automatically post on Instagram
- How much does a 1998 Elizabeth coin cost
- What do I need for CPA marketing
- What does bible mean
- A webinar session is an online seminar
- How is a Methodist worship service
- How often should I clean my windows?
- How many foreigners have come to China?
- How do partners work
- Future Diary Manga was too crazy
- Why is optimal health important
- Is Ketodiaet the most impractical diet
- Why do people visit Mecca and Medina
- What is word of mouth marketing
- What is the complexity of the algorithm
- Fossil fuels make our lives worse