How did Cookie Clicker become so popular
Cookie Clicker Wiki: Translations / German
This page is part of the Cookie Language project. It is the German (German) translation of CookieClicker. Feel free to complete it.
You can find the summary of all the translations on the Translations page
- cookie: biscuit
- cookiePlural: Cookies
- perSecond: per second
- Menu: menu
- stats: statistics
- stastistics: statistics
- updates: Updates
- upgrades: Upgrades
- store: load
- general: General
- prestigious: Prestigious
- total: a total of
- producing: to produce
- sell: to sell
- upgrades unlocked: Unlocked upgrades
- unlocked: Unlocked
- achievements: successes
- milk: milk
- orange Juice: orange juice
- raspberryMilk: Raspberry milk
- chocolateMilk: Chocolate milk
- plainMilk: Whole milk
- prestigeNote: (Note: each heavenly chip gives you + 2% CpS multiplier. You can get more chips by resetting with lots of cookies.)
- milkNote: (Note: You get milk through achievements. Milk can unlock unique upgrades from time to time.)
- shadowAchievement: hidden successes
- shadowNote: (These are achievements that are unfair or difficult to achieve. They do not give milk.)
- singularName: cursor
- pluralName: cursor
- actionName: clicked
- description: Automatically clicks every 10 seconds.
- singularName: grandmother
- pluralName: Grandmothers
- actionName: baked
- description: A dear grandma who will bake you even more cookies.
- singularName: farm
- pluralName: Farms
- actionName: harvested
- description: Plant cookie seeds to harvest cookie plants.
- singularName: factory
- pluralName: Factories
- actionName: produced
- description: Produces large quantities of biscuits.
- singularName: mine
- pluralName: Mines
- actionName: excavated
- description: Digs for cookie dough and pieces of chocolate.
- singularName: Spaceship
- pluralName: Spaceships
- actionName: shipped
- description: Bring fresh biscuits from the biscuit planet.
- singularName: Alchemy laboratory
- pluralName: Alchemy laboratories
- actionName: transmuted
- description: Turn gold into biscuits!
- singularName: portal
- pluralName: Portals
- actionName: receive
- description: Opens a door to the biscuit universe.
- singularName: time Machine
- pluralName: Time machines
- actionName: fetched
- description: Get cookies from a time they haven't been eaten.
- singularName: Antimatter capacitor
- pluralName: Antimatter capacitors
- actionName: condensed
- description: Condenses antimatter in the universe into biscuits.
- singularName: prism
- pluralName: Prisms
- actionName: converted
- description: Converts the light into cookies by itself.
- 0: You want to make cookies, but nobody wants to eat them.
- 5: Your first tray ends up in the trash. Not even the neighbor's cat touches her.
- 50: Your family will try some of your cookies.
- 100: The neighborhood loves your cookies.
- 500: People start talking about your cookies.
- 1000: Your cookies are talked about for miles.
- 3000: Your cookies are famous throughout the city!
- 6000: Your cookies are driving everyone crazy.
- 10000: Your cookies now have their own website!
- 20000: Your cookies are worth a lot of money.
- 30000: Your cookies sell incredibly well in distant lands.
- 40000: People from all over the world come to try your cookies.
- 60000: The kings and queens of the world enjoy your cookies.
- 80000: There are now museums dedicated to your biscuits.
- 100000: A holiday has been introduced in honor of your cookies.
- 200000: Your cookies have been named one of the wonders of the world.
- 300000: History books now contain entire chapters about your cookies.
- 450000: Your cookies are under government surveillance.
- 600000: The whole planet is enjoying your cookies!
- 1000000: Strange creatures from the neighboring planet want to try your cookies.
- 5000000: Ancient gods from all over the cosmos have awakened to try your cookies.
- 10000000: Beings from other dimensions spring from the void just to try your cookies.
- 30000000: Your cookies developed feelings.
- 100000000: The universe has turned into cookie dough at the molecular level.
- 300000000: Your cookies are redefining the basic laws of the universe.
- 1000000000: A local news station will air a 10-minute program about your cookies. You did it! (You win a cookie)
- 10000000000: It's time to end the game.
News: Cookies can be used at [random] [random]!
News: Cookies can make [random] [random]!
News: Cookies tested on [random] show no signs of disease.
News: Cookies unexpectedly popular with [random].
News: Strange bubbles discovered on [random] near cookie factory. "They always looked that way," commented a biologist on the find.
News: New genus of [random] discovered! "Yeah, tastes like biscuits," comments a biologist on the find.
News: "[random]" admits a celebrity.
News: Doctors [random]
News: "Cookies taste great with [random]", says a controversial star chef.
News: "Do your biscuits contain [random]", asks the consumer protection association. Warning of counterfeit cookies!
News: Scientist Predicts "End Of The World" Associated With Cookies; becomes a running gag among professionals.
News: Man robbed bank, bought biscuits from it.
News: What Makes Cookies So Delicious? "Probably all of the [*****] they put in there," says an anonymous tipster.
News: Man diagnosed with biscuit allergy; "What a weirdo," says his family.
News: Foreign politician embroiled in biscuit smuggler scandal.
The news: One study says: Cookies now more popular than [random].
News: Obesity Problems Flood Nation; Experts blame [random].
News: City Biscuit Shortage Strikes Citizens Eat Cupcakes; "just not the same," admits the mayor.
News: "You've got to admit, all that cookie stuff is a bit suspicious," says confused nutcase.
News: Film canceled due to lack of actors; "Everyone eats biscuits at home," complains the director.
News: Comedian forced to abandon his biscuit program due to unrelated upset stomach.
News: New Biscuit Religion Reaches Nation.
News: Fossil, biscuit-based organisms found. Lived at the time of the Cambrian explosion, scientists confirm.
News: Mysterious Illegal Cookies Confiscated; "They taste terrible," say the police.
News: Man dies after eating biscuits; Investigators prefer "Mafia spy" theory.
News: "The universe is really just repeating itself," says scientist; "There are only cookies everywhere."
News: "The entire known universe is overflowing with cookies. No more gaps!"
News: Minor biscuit incident devastates entire city; Neighboring cities asked for reconstruction aid.
The News: Is the Biscuit Industry Controlling the Media? That might actually be the case, says one crazy conspiracy theorist.
News: A study says cookies are popular with all ages, including fetuses.
News: biscuit restaurant opens in the city center. Dishes such as braised biscuits, biscuit au vin; and crepes for dessert.
The news: Cookies could be the key [random], say scientists.
News: Local biscuit maker becomes happiest alive.
News: Heart Shaped Candies Take Over Candy Business, Challenge Biscuit Realm. "It's economy, Cupid!"
News: Long-eared creatures overrun suburbs, spreading terror and chocolate.
News: How do red cookies taste? Study reveals a taste "somewhere between black pudding and seawater".
"Juicy cookies." -Granny
"We're nice grandmas." -Granny
"Work commitment." -Granny
"Come on and give Grandma a kiss." -Granny
"Why don't you visit me more often?" -Granny
"Call me..." -Granny
"Completely disgusting." -Granny
"You make me sick." -Granny
"You disgust me." -Granny
"We rise." -Granny
"It begins." -Granny
"It will all be over soon." -Granny
"You could have stopped it." -Granny
"It betrayed us, the dirty little thing." -Granny
"I can smell your rotten cookies" -Granny
1 grandma sold
"It thought it would sell us off. How naive." -Granny
The News: A Biscuit Maker Is Going Downhill; Sells own grandmother.
News: Biscuit Farms Suspected of Hiring Undeclared Older Workers!
The News: Biscuit farms dump harmful chocolate into our rivers, scientists say.
The News: Genetically Modified Chocolate Controversy hits biscuit farmers!
News: Free-range farm biscuits popular with today's cool teenagers, says a specialist.
News: Farm biscuits unsuitable for vegans, says a nutritionist.
News: Biscuit Factories Linked To Global Warming!
News: Biscuit factories involved in chocolate weather controversy.
The news: Biscuit factories on strike - robot workers hired to replace workers!
The News: Biscuit Factories On Strike - Workers Demand To Stop Being Paid In Biscuits!
News: Factory-made biscuits have been linked to obesity, says a study.
News: [between 2 and 1002] Miners Died in Chocolate Mine Disaster!
News: [between 2 and 1002] Miners trapped in collapsed chocolate mine!
News: Chocolate mines found to be earthquake and sinkhole producing!
The news: Chocolate mine accident floods village with chocolate!
News: "Strange chocolaty creatures" found in the depths of chocolate mines!
News: New Chocolate Planet Found, Cookie-Trading Spaceships Target!
News: Massive chocolate planet with a core of 99.8% certified dark chocolate found!
The News: Space Tourism Booms As Distant Planets Attract More Bored Millionaires!
News: Chocolate-Based Organisms Found On A Distant Planet!
News: Ancient back artifacts found on distant planet; "terrifying effects," say experts.
1 Alchemy Lab
The News: National Gold Reserves Dwindle As More And More Of The Precious Material Is Turned Into Cookies!
The news: Chocolate jewelry found fashionable, gold and diamonds "just a fad," says a specialist.
News: Opportunity discovered to convert silver into white chocolate!
News: Broken alchemy lab shut down; turned cookies into useless gold.
The News: Purists Shunned Alchemically Made Cookies!
The News: Nation Concerns As More And More Troubling Creatures Emerge From Dimensional Portals!
News: Dimensional Portals Involved in City Devouring Disaster!
News: Biscuit Tourism Popular With Bored Youngsters! Accident rate at 73%!
The News: Portals into the biscuit universe suspected of causing rapid aging and obsession with baking, according to a study.
News: "Do not pull near portals," says a specialist; "Your children become strange and depraved inside."
1 time machine
The News: Time Machines Involved In History Rewriting Scandal! Or is that really them?
The news: Time machines used for illegal time tourism!
News: Cookies from the past "unsuitable for human consumption," says one historian.
News: Various historical figures inexplicably replaced by talking lumps of dough.
News: "I've seen the future," says one time machine operator, "and I never want to go there again."
1 Antimatter Condenser
News: First anti-matter compressor switched on successfully, reality does not tear apart!
News: "Tell me again: Why do we need particle accelerators to bake cookies?" asks a misguided woman.
News: "Untangling the fabric of reality just makes these cookies so much tastier," claims scientist.
News: An entire city apparently swallowed up by a black hole created by antimatter. More reliable sources confirm that the city "never really existed"!
News: Researchers conclude that what the cookie industry needs is primarily "more magnets".
The News: New Cookie-Making Prisms Linked To Rainbow Viral Video Outbreak.
News: Cookies now baked at the exact speed of light thanks to the new prism device.
- appeased1:* shrivel * - grandma
- appeased2:* beb * - grandma
- appeased3:* knock * - grandma
- appeased4:* nag * - grandma
- appeased5:"We will rise again." - grandma
- appeased6:"Just a setback." - grandma
- appeased7:"We're not full yet." - grandma
- appeased8:"Too late." - grandma
- Rajdeep Sardesai is the worst journalist ever
- Which countries were neutral in World War II?
- What does UFO stand for
- Why is P Chidambaram from CBI running
- What is a good affordable vacuum cleaner
- What is a Birmingham painting
- How is dysgraphia different from dyspraxia
- How long does affiliate marketing take
- What do you refuse to spoil yourself
- How can I settle in Kasol
- How do I overcome my gambling addiction
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with AOC
- The earth's crust can shift
- Can a small business exist with GST
- How far can the sharing economy go?
- Counts Donald Trump with xenophobia
- What career requires manipulating other people
- Why is Quora Browse gone
- When I'm anal down I'm gay
- Why do we always need a computer
- Why is social media integration important
- Indonesian cuisine What is Perkedel
- Shop with a grocery list
- Which English songs make you happy