Why is warm water harmful to the kidneys
What do our kidneys do?
The kidneys are the purification systems of our body and help it detoxify. They produce urine and excrete waste products that are created in the body or that were ingested in the body through food. In addition to producing urine, the kidneys also perform another task: They regulate the fluid balance by either retaining water or excreting more with the urine.
Adequate hydration is important for our kidneys to function well and stay healthy. Water is therefore considered to be the fuel for our excretory organs. For this reason, the German Nutrition Society (DGE) recommends consuming at least 1.5 liters of liquid in the form of water or unsweetened tea every day.
Tip: Check the color of your urine to see if your body is hydrated. Ideally yours should Urine light yellow and odorless be. If it's a darker color, you should drink more.
These 3 drinks will strengthen your kidneys
There are also other drinks that strengthen kidney health and effectively prevent diseases.
1. Ginger tea
Ginger is a popular home remedy for all kinds of illnesses and ailments. Prepared as a tea, it helps with nausea, flu and colds. But our kidneys also benefit from the ginger tuber, which is rich in antioxidants and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the excretory organs. The pungent substances contained in it, such as gingerol and shogaol, promote the metabolism and blood flow to our kidneys. Ginger can also help prevent kidney stones.
2. Cranberry juice
The little red cranberries have a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect, which helps the kidneys to excrete them. In this natural way, cranberry juice relieves kidney and bladder problems. The B6 vitamins contained in cranberries strengthen the nerve functions of the kidneys. In addition, the juice of the fruit is rich in iron, which supports blood flow in the kidneys. In addition, secondary plant substances such as polyphenols protect the kidney cells from free radicals.
3. Nettle tea
Nettle tea is very beneficial for our excretory organs. The leaves of the plant contain plenty of potassium and the secondary plant substances flavonoids. They provide a diuretic effect, which in turn promotes the elimination of harmful toxins. In addition, the nettle has an anti-inflammatory effect, which has a positive effect on diseases related to the kidneys and bladder.
Healthy kidneys? Avoid these drinks as much as possible!
Avoid Soft drinks like sugary sodas that damage kidney functions. Researchers at Brigham and Woman’s Hospital in Boston have found in a long-term study that regular consumption of cola or fizzy drinks carries a higher risk of kidney stones. In addition, the sweet drinks favor other diseases such as diabetes, obesity or high blood pressure.
Also permanent and excessive Alcohol consumption damages the kidneys. The excretion of the toxins in alcohol puts a heavy strain on the organs.
Video: 7 tips for healthy kidneys
- What is Greta Thunberg's solution
- Can we have coffee after dinner?
- What would happen if Russia destroyed Turkey?
- What are some random number formulas
- What is Accounts Payable
- Is Donald Trump a great marketer
- How do I upload a long question
- Is dihydrocodeine an opioid or opiate
- Are pumpkin seeds good for the kidneys
- How do I make an origami unicorn
- What does scaffolding mean in biology
- Why did America develop
- What is Opp Rank in Fantasy Football
- Is Donald Trump emotionally immature
- Can you die in the military?
- Why did Git beat Mercurial
- How do I start the app development business
- How do you deal with little people
- Can I feed my dog inactive?
- Incest is legal in Japan
- What are the best website migration services
- Does China owe the United States money?
- How do I start imagining pictures
- Which is a redundant sentence