What is the Klein Gordon equation
Klein-Gordon equation[n], the relativistic generalization of the free Schrödinger equation for a spinless particle of mass m. It is based on the relativistic energy formula E.2 = p2 + m2 and on the quantum mechanical correspondence principle, i.e. the replacement of the momentum p by the operator
and reads with it
applied to a wave function
The general solution of the Klein-Gordon equation consists of solutions to positive and negative energy k0 = ±ω(k) together (ω(k) = (k2+m2)1 / 2),
The Klein-Gordon field is quantized by interpreting the coefficients a(k) and c(k) as creation and annihilation operators
, which are the commutation relations
meet (all other commutators disappear) and with which one can find the Hilbert space for any number of particles of mass m can build. The importance of the Klein-Gordon equation lies above all in the fact that all relativistic wave fields must satisfy it (quantum field theory).
- Might kill the CIA Donald Trump
- Is economics a STEM degree
- Do you feel something new today?
- What does bb mean in SMS
- How do people survive in extreme poverty
- Did your intelligence make you lazy
- How did 2 bits turn into 25 cents?
- Is Labor really not eligible under Jeremy Corbyn
- How are pointer addresses assigned in malloc
- Can i blog with godaddy?
- How would you fix the obesity epidemic
- Can train type II diabetics
- What screams Hoer to flirt with me
- How can I be a great electrician
- Is Rahm Emmanuel a good mayor
- What is the next phase after death
- What exactly does a scientific law describe?
- YouTube is an example of affiliate marketing
- What a course is Tajin in Safeway
- What are the examples of synecdoches
- Is Darwinism or Lamarckism true
- How many people have drones killed?
- What is representation learning in deep learning
- How profitable is the recording studio business
- How do you say there in Portuguese
- Has 100k calls, 100,000 calls
- Can a diabetic patient take Testo Ultra
- Which university is better Oxford or Cambridge
- What are the effects of duplicate content
- What is egalitarianism
- What is the scope of social psychology
- Listerine was a floor cleaner
- What causes pneumonia
- Which YouTube channels should every man follow