What does the symbol 14
Signs and codes are important components of both right-wing extremist and neo-Nazi interaction. On the one hand, they serve as a clear identification sign of ideological sentiment, on the other hand, they are intended to help circumvent criminal law provisions relating to National Socialist re-employment.
Belonging to the neo-Nazi scene manifests itself among other things. through the worldwide use of numerical codes that are related to National Socialism. The numbers 88, 14, 18 and 28 are often found in pseudonyms and greetings used by neo-Nazis:
- 88: Code for the Nazi greeting "Heil Hitler" (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, 88 = HH = "Heil Hitler")
- 14: Synonym for “14 words”, a sentence consisting of 14 words coined by an American neo-Nazi: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” Secure the people and a future for white children. ")
- 18: Code for "Adolf Hitler" (1st and 8th letters of the alphabet = AH). This numerical code is used specifically by the militant neo-Nazi group "Combat 18" ("Kampfgruppe Adolf Hitler").
- 28: Code for the neo-Nazi skinhead group "Blood & Honor" (2nd and 8th letters of the alphabet = BH).
In racist and neo-Nazi linguistic usage, acronyms (words formed from the first letters of several words) play an important role in addition to numbers:
- »ZOG«: »Zionist-Occupied Government«.
- »RAHOWA«: Synonym for »Racial Holy War«.
- »WPWW«: identical to »White Pride World Wide«.
Patch: The number 88 (the 8th letter in the alphabet = H) is the symbol for the Nazi greeting "Heil Hitler".
The number 18 (1st and 8th letters in the alphabet = A and H) is used by neo-Nazi groups as the code for the name Adolf Hitler.
Homepage of the US neo-Nazi group "White Crusaders of the RaHoWa". RAHOWA is the name for "Racial Holy War".
- What business made you rich
- What is a hard drive
- What are life skills 1
- Does Zara have an affiliate program
- Does the Pepsi diet have a strong influence on nutrition
- Why am I not answering your question
- What is the cure for diabetes
- How does dark energy work against gravity
- What is DC in a port
- How could chiropractic help us
- Are Chinese noodles healthy?
- How is COEP Pune for CSE
- Who is your current favorite film director?
- Which affiliate marketing niches work
- Lead Maggi to cancer
- How does dead currency affect the economy?
- Cycling helps in weight loss
- Heliotrope is toxic to cats
- How can I buy FASTag 1
- When are you ready for a relationship
- What did Herbert Hoover do for America?
- You can have shoes dry-cleaned
- What is the 2x2 EG method
- What is the chemical formula for nickel