Is it difficult to work with Mark Zuckerberg
Zuckerberg and Co. are working on the "don't like" button
Especially with sad events such as a refugee crisis or the death of a family member, it is difficult to press a "Like" button, said Zuckerberg. That is why it is important to give users more options. So far, Facebook had stated that they saw no need for a universally applicable "Dislike" button - because that could create a lot of negative mood. Most recently, however, the question arose in Germany in connection with xenophobic comments in the world's largest online network.
more on the subject
Is that it now, Facebook?
"If you don't know what to do next, you set up a working group!" More came out of the summit between Federal Justice Minister Maas and Facebook in terms of hate comments. An indictment - for both Maas and Facebook.In answers to other questions, Zuckerberg said, among other things, that he believed in a positive role for artificial intelligence in the future and, as a father-to-be, wished for a world without war and unnecessary pain for his daughter. dpa
- How can I get my WhatsApp back
- What are moments in probability theory
- Why are pigs pink 1
- Hot french fries can cause cancer
- Will inflation make everyone a millionaire at some point?
- Old people know everything
- Why am I always sad and crying
- What is the best Adyashanti book
- How does market segmentation help companies
- What are the common characteristics of empaths
- Who is your current favorite film director?
- What is the Aristotle philosophy of education
- What is your favorite place on earth
- What are the best healthy portable snacks
- Why is Air India always at a loss
- How are PET bottles recycled
- Why can't we identify dark energy?
- Why are you applying for this internship
- Are nicotine chewing gums harmful to your health
- Is the Bushmaster an MRAP
- Why do people think differently
- How can I conduct corporate trainings
- What are unique properties of cell membranes
- Why is Alberta generally conservative