What prevents health problems
What is prevention in nursing?
Ammann, C., Atzinger, S., Froböse I. (2017). The Everyday Training Program (ATP). Public Health Forum, 25 (2): 165-168.
Brach, M., Nieder, F., Nieder, U., & Mechling, H. (2009). Implementation of preventive strength training in residential geriatric care: a multi-center protocol with one year of intervention on multiple levels. BioMedCentral Geriatrics, 9, 1-15.
Bestmann, B., Wüstholz, E., & Verheyen, F. (2014). Grooming: stress and social cohesion. A survey on the situation of family carers. WINEG Knowledge 04. Hamburg: Techniker Krankenkasse.
Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (Baua) (Ed.) (2014). Work in nursing - working at the limit? Working conditions in the care sector. Factsheet 10. Link [Accessed July 8th, 2020]
Federal Institute for Population Research (BiB) (Ed.) (2019). Facts and Figures: People in Need of Care by Age Group, 1999-2050. Link [Accessed on 07.09.2020]
Chatterji, S., Byles, J., Cutler, D., Seeman, T. & Verdes, E. (2015). Health, functioning, and disability in older adults - present status and future implications. Lancet, 385: 563-575 (9967).
Hetzel, C., Baumann, R., Diekmann, J. (2015). Need for action for health promotion and prevention from the perspective of caregivers. Nursing Science, 17 (7-8), 408-415. Doi: 10.3936 / 1308
Hurrelmann, K., Richter, M., Klotz, T., Stock, S. (2018). Disease prevention and health promotion. In K. Hurrelmann & S. Stock (eds.), Reference work on prevention and health promotion (pp. 23-33). Bern: Hogrefe Verlag.
Mahne, K., Wolff, J. K., Simonson, J., & Tesch-Römer, C. (Eds.) (2017). Changing aging. Two decades of the German Aging Survey (DEAS). Wiesbaden.
Nowossadeck, E. (2012). Demographic aging and health implications. GBE compact, 3 (2). Berlin: Robert Koch Institute (RKI).
Rothgang, H., Müller, R. (2018). Nursing Report 2018 - Series of publications on health analysis. Volume 12. Berlin: BARMER. Link [Accessed on July 8th, 2020]
Federal Statistical Office (2020). Nursing statistics 2019. Nursing as part of long-term care insurance. Germany results. Wiesbaden: Destatis. Link [Accessed April 21, 2021]
Tesch-Römer, C., & Wurm, S. (2009). Life situations of aging and old people in Germany. In K. Böhm, C. Tesch-Römer, T. Ziese (Eds.), Health and Illness in Old Age (pp. 113–120). Berlin: Robert Koch Institute, Federal Statistical Office, German Center for Age Issues.
Wetzstein, M., Rommel, A., & Lange, C. (2015). Caring relatives - Germany's largest care service. Robert Koch Institute (ed.). GBE Compact 6 (3). Link [Accessed July 8th, 2020]
World Health Organization (WHO) (2015). World Report on Aging and Health. Switzerland: WHO press.
World Health Organization (WHO) (2018). Risk reduction of cognitive decline and dementia: WHO guidelines. Geneva: World Health Organization. Link [Accessed July 8th, 2020]
Center for Quality in Care (ZQP) (Ed.) (2018). ZQP analysis. Prevention of health problems - focus on home care. Berlin: Center for Quality in Nursing.
- How many miles are 176 kilometers
- What is sampling in research
- Why are factory workers treated badly
- Things can just go away
- Does multivitamins have any side effects
- What's a light year in the distance
- How do photons carry electromagnetic force
- How often are new lunar craters found
- Is computer science a useless degree
- Why do employees need motivation
- How popular Quorans plan their responses
- Where is the area code 844
- There are economic awards in BHU
- Can we travel through a wormhole?
- The western education system fails
- Why is therapy important for mental health
- Why is flour bad for you
- Have you ever walked to work barefoot
- Why is the Yulin Dog Festival observed
- How do you emigrate to the Maldives
- Why do we live a life
- How do you spend Memorial Day
- What everyday habits use up our energy
- What are the problems with western society
- What is the chemical formula for nickel
- What are some common misconceptions about immunization
- Which is greater than 45 or 55
- Regret moving to Idaho
- Why are you doing the carnivore diet
- How does alcohol consumption affect insulin absorption?
- Which ad networks accept HTML5 ads?
- How can I mess with NASA
- What websites do Malaysians like to visit