How is the class at Harvard University
Harvard MOOCs: Learn online at the elite university
The certificate is under the brand HarvardX created as shown above.
Certificates can also be entered into your own LinkedIn profile integrated and can be verified by third parties.
At Applications In addition to technical knowledge, the HarvardX certificates also signal personal commitment in further training. This is seen positively by employers (see also: "What do the certificates bring?").
Important: There is no academic degree for the MOOC courses. The Verified Certificates areAdvanced training certificatesobtained online rather than through face-to-face courses.
More online courses from Harvard University
In addition to the mostly free MOOCs at edX, the US university also operates:
- Our own online learning portal in the field of Adult education mainly on educational topics. There are mainly executive education courses that can cost several hundred US dollars.
- The Harvard Business School online portal (HBX). Management courses are offered there, which are priced in the range of over 1,000 USD / course. Interesting: In addition to the asynchronous courses for self-learning, there are also virtual live events.
How various online offers of the university will complement each other in the future is the subject of current discussions.
The interesting experiment of virtual reality lectures in 3D shows that Harvard does not shy away from further e-learning innovations.
With already around 6 million participants The Harvard MOOCs offer attractive educational opportunities for users worldwide. Around 2/3 of the participants come from countries outside of the USA, since spatial distance is irrelevant in the online format.
The courses are suitable for many purposes: As a supplement to the Education just like for professional or private further education. Only academic titles cannot yet be achieved with the MOOCs.
Many of the courses can actually free be occupied. Thus, the entry hurdle is also very low.
Another advantage: In contrast to some other courses, the well-known elite university also provides sufficient online coursesquality in terms of content and teaching format.
Edukatico is your search portal for online courses
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the Harvard courses: Diverse other high profile universities from all over the world (Stanford, Oxford, HEC Paris and others) also offer a variety of MOOCs that can be found via our search portal.
There are over 8,000 online courses, MOOCs and video lectures from more than 50 different providers from 22 subjects contain.
With our free course manager you can clearly organize your online courses from all providers.
If you are interested in online learning, you can order our newsletter here. And now follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- How much is Boeing worth
- What does Goomba mean in Italian
- Do the Africans know something about Vietnam
- How do I find cheap international flights
- What is the purpose of social constructs
- How do I say in English
- The most common problems when playing online
- Mary Kay sells good facial cleansers
- Why does the light bend towards the gravitational field
- What are some alternative theories of gravity
- Who are the best personal bloggers
- Which wristwatches have a great resale value?
- Why is Fortnite no longer popular
- Why are you a creature of habit
- How do you design an ad server
- Why is Fortnite still popular
- Why does mayonnaise taste bad
- How do you start a B2B company
- How does my dog know that I'm depressed?
- In ancient times people became depressed
- What is beyond the universe
- How do you say that somehow in Tagalog
- Do people actually lose weight from bulimia
- What is the root of the Bangladeshi nationality