Why do countries succeed and fail economically
Lecture and discussion
Place and date
Bonn, April 19, 2018
German Development Institute (DIE)
Michael Bohnet sketches light and shadow in the "developing world" of the last
60 years and then analyzes the effects of development cooperation using macro-analyzes and micro-analyzes. In his macro-analyzes he differentiates between two groups of countries: countries with sufficiently stable economic and political structures and fragile states. In the case of micron analyzes, it presents the results of project and program evaluations in summary, also classified according to sectors. It identifies the success factors for successful development projects and finally outlines ten future development policy challenges.
- Peter Krahl, Evaluation and Departmental Research Unit, Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development BMZ)
- Michael Bohnet, Ministerial Director i. R. (BMZ)
Note / Please note
During our events, photos and / or film recordings are sometimes made, which are published in various media for the purpose of event reporting and general public relations. You have the right at any time to point out to the photographers or videographers that you do not want to be recorded.
During our events photos and / or videos may be taken which may be published in various media for the purposes of documentation and PR activities. You have the right at any time to point out to the photographer or videographer that you do not want to be photographed or filmed.
- Operating rooms are noisy
- How are sex offenders treated in prison?
- How much do yacht captains earn
- Where can I find prostitutes in Tokyo
- Is Uber really cheaper than a taxi
- At what age does adulthood really begin?
- What is your most embarrassing encounter
- How can I monetize my WordPress account
- What qualifies as a heavy construction
- What should religion be for you
- Which cryptocurrencies belong to the top ten
- What does Genesis 18 21
- How obesity can cause a heart attack
- Why can't I understand obvious things quickly
- How many years ago is 500 BC?
- Coins from 1945 are worth something
- Why is multilingualism a problem
- What paradigm shift can change this world
- What does a chiropractic adjustment 1
- Are cloves anti-inflammatory
- Is insanity hereditary
- Why am I not answering your question
- What are the top IoT companies
- Are mutually exclusive events independent of the probability
- Is sex a need or a desire
- What would happen if Russia destroyed Turkey?
- How was Cambodia granted independence?
- How does the sun experience a time dilation
- How can habits change your life
- What is the most philosophical one-word question
- Shall we eat dog meat?
- How is Myanmar's economy in 2019
- How can you describe the big cities of Singapore