What is an RF filter
RF filters are frequency-selective circuits that allow certain frequencies to pass while blocking others. The frequencies allowed through are referred to as the pass band, and the blocked frequencies are referred to as the stop band. Important parameters of HF filters are the frequency, the bandwidth, which is affected by the attenuation or the quality depends on the slope, as well as the insertion loss and the transmission loss.
HF filters can be constructed from discrete components, from capacitances, inductances and resistors. Since the trend towards miniaturization remains unchanged in mobile devices, filter manufacturers must offer miniaturized HF filters, ideally in chip design. These can only be realized up to a certain size with discrete components, and therefore work with different techniques. For example, with ferroelectric material like the ceramic filter, quartz-based like the quartz filter, microsystem technology like the MEMS filter, silicon-based like the Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) and the Film Bulk Acoustic Resonator (FBAR) or electro-acoustic -electric basis like the surface acoustic wave filter.As far as miniaturization is concerned, the tiniest HF filters are surface acoustic wave filters in a very small chip design. An example of this are the CSSP packages developed by Epcos, which have a footprint of just 1.1 x 0.9 mm, and the even smaller DSSP packages, whose footprint is only half a square millimeter.
- Can artists be better inventors?
- Will the United States ever legalize marijuana?
- How do you get seedless grapes
- Are pc cleaning apps a scam?
- Why do people love snow so much
- How do electoral votes work
- Entrepreneur, what was your first business ever
- In which business is 1000 times profit
- The army still uses bayonets
- What do bananas do to your body?
- How does lead generation work easily
- What is the dimension of the point
- How do propulsion systems work in space
- Are AirPods overpriced
- Where do you write code
- How does rat poison kill people
- What are all in a desktop computer
- How effective is acupressure in curing diseases
- Why do some autistic people hate each other
- Is marijuana mentioned in the Bible
- Everyone deserves unconditional love
- What is the Marriott strategy
- What's the salary at ONGC
- Was Lee Kuan Yew Racist