Eating garlic causes cancer
If the other diet or lifestyle leaves something to be desired in every nook and cranny, even such a “super tuber” is powerless. But the synergy effects resulting from the combination of a healthy lifestyle and the regular consumption of garlic are certainly not to be underestimated ...
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Beacute; liveau R, Gingras Denis, cancer cells don't like raspberries
- Pahlow M, The big book of medicinal plants
- Münzing-Ruef I, course book on healthy eating
- Hornfeck S, Ma N, The eight treasures of the Chinese medicinal cuisine
- Ploberger F, Western herbs from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine
- Bechter J, healthy and fit in every age
- Schuhbeck A, My kitchen of spices
- Van Straten M, Conscious Nutrition Handbook
- Devrim E et al., Garlic a promising food for benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer? Mol Nutr Food Res. 2007 Nov; 51 (11): 1319-23, (Is garlic a promising food for benign prostate enlargement and prostate cancer?)
- Islam MS, Choi H, Comparative effects of dietary ginger (Zingiber officinale) and garlic (Allium sativum) investigated in a type 2 diabetes model of rats ;, Journal of medicinal food, November 2007, (Comparative effects of ginger and garlic in the rat model with Type 2 diabetes)
- Jin ZY et al., The protective effects of green tea drinking and garlic intake on lung cancer, in a low cancer risk area of Jiangsu province, China, Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2013 Feb; 34 (2): 114-9., (Protective effects of green tea and garlic on lung cancer in an area of the Chinese province of Jiangsu with a low cancer risk)
- Jin ZY et al., Raw garlic consumption as a protective factor for lung cancer, a population-based case-control study in a Chinese population, Cancer Prevention Research, July 2013, (Consumption of raw garlic as a protective factor against lung cancer, a population-based case Control study in a Chinese population)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Is that evil a necessity?
- What made religion decline in America?
- Will outperform Google Stadia consoles graphically
- Why cuts wrong
- Quora is banned in China
- What aquariums do great white sharks have
- What is 3 5 3 5 3
- What is blog writing
- Which country has the cleanest air?
- How is a Methodist worship service
- Is sex really worth it
- Which animal is easiest to domesticate?
- Did Jesus hate anyone?
- Which army has the best special forces
- What is the 212 Blackjack Betting System
- Where can I find prostitutes in Tokyo
- How romantic do you feel right now
- How can I be a great scientist
- Can we fill the room with air?
- How much does an NBA referee earn
- Will Trump win the 2020 election?
- What is web hosting
- Which country has the easiest immigration standards
- Is CIPD recognized in Canada