How can someone hypothetically rob a bank
please switch on your understanding and life experience: Do you look at every package and every envelope that you receive to see whether it is really for you before you open it?
The normal case is that one assumes correct delivery and does not check before opening. In this respect, it is absolutely human when you open a package that is not intended for you. Especially when the postman - in contrast to the letter - has personally given it to you against a signature and you may even be specifically waiting for a parcel, for example because you have ordered something.
And of course, the moment she noticed that the package was not for her, she could have simply carried it back to the nearest post office, which would have delivered it to you. Since the lady reads too much crime novels, she preferred to take it to the police due to the specific content, who probably just smiled and considered it a special service to hand it in personally on the next patrol than to post it bring back. By the way, I would do it the same way if the real recipient lives closer / is easier to reach than the post office.
So come down, BTW: Ever heard of "intent"?
Greetings from Wiz, who happened to pull a mirror ball out of a package yesterday instead of the endoscope camera that had been ordered, and only then looked at the address label to see whether it had been delivered incorrectly (but it wasn't, otherwise see above)
- Is Gilbert Syndrome harmful?
- Which companies use Matlab
- What are some unique places on earth
- What things are not important, but necessary
- Which bike brand is good and economical
- Is lead an adjective
- Would you rather be smart or intelligent
- How is CPM and CPC CPA calculated
- Retail embraces the hospitality
- Usually eat toppings
- How do partners work
- Is the four-dimensional space a Hilbert space
- Is there a platform with white lettering
- When do the tariffs end?
- Which plugins make WordPress easier
- Quiet people seem smarter
- The only thing people want is money
- Was Jesus a feminist
- How many years has Hillary been studied
- Why is Canada so expensive
- How do I trade currencies and crypto currencies
- Why would a narcissist hide their marriage
- Amos Yee is patriotic
- What are the best lead generation companies