Hitler was stupid
He must have been almost a genius in some things. E.g. a very good rhetorician. But I don't want to glorify him with that !. He was also open to daring military operations (including an attack plan against France (Ardennes), but at the same time was megalomaniac and started a multi-front war.
@ Poland / Blitzkrieg
Poland is a very bad example, even the Wehrmacht at the time considered it a bad test of the strategy that Poland simply had to lag behind in terms of weapons for generations. France gives a better example, because the French and British were superior to tanks and men.
But the Blitzkrieg strategy did not come from his brain, these were plans of the OKW, General Staff, etc. Hitler gave his generals great freedom in planning up to 42 years. When he went to Stalinggrad, bi began to interfere in the military details. Overstretched fronts, refused withdrawal, ...
Whether in medicine and research, weapons,
one must not forget that we were already a leading industrial nation back then. But in the course of the war one fell behind the developments of the Americans and British, especially the Americans had huge potential. And why were we able to afford the latest weapons? Exploitation, e.g. Eg Jewish accounts etc. Hitler's entire economic system was based on exploitation and conquest, otherwise the loans he took out would have perished at some point. And then a lot was invested in military before the war, much more than in England and France.
But what you also have to see is that we never had the potential to equip all of them with the modern things. Even at the end of the war, many divisions were still dependent on horses and carbines, so the Nazis had broad armor rather than deep armor.
--Music collector Last.fm -.-. --- -. - .- -.-. - .-- .- ..- --- ..- - -. ... ... .- -. . -. --- -.-. --- - .--. .-. --- - .. .... ... -. -. -> CONTACT WAITOUT MESSAGE NO COMPROMISSES
- Why is our immune system not attacking drugs
- Can drinking water harm us
- How can you describe the word relation
- Supports Ubuntu 120 Hz displays
- What did you do right today?
- What is Programmatic Direct
- What is divine knowledge
- What are square feet with inches
- Which search engine is better than Google
- Who uses ggplot2
- Why did you almost leave Quora
- How to create a programming language
- Are expired drugs harmful?
- What do Chinese soldiers eat for breakfast?
- Which slope is best for the driveway?
- Why are algorithms so interesting
- What is 1 milliliter equal
- Why do we prepare food
- What is the historical background of philosophy
- What does that mean in Algebra 2
- What are pelagic and benthic
- Is a type of INFP that is compatible with ISTJ
- Is the Indian diet healthy?
- Which comes first thoughts or feelings
- What is it like to be gifted
- Is a player always a player
- Which is your favorite show in Hindi
- Desensitized Americans to gun violence
- Which is the most industrialized Muslim country
- What should a 12 year old do
- What is syntactic analysis
- Do you feel sad all the time?
- What is Australia New Zealand famous for
- What is heterotaxic syndrome