What does ad on Google mean
AdWords is an advertising program by Google that was launched in 2000. With AdWords, advertisers can do search engine marketing by placing small text ads on Google's search results and referring to their website.
Meanwhile, search engine advertising is the main source of income for Google. In 2011, it was responsible for 96 percent of sales at the world's leading search engine.
This type of marketing is inexpensive for customers compared to, for example, a print advertisement, for which five-digit amounts often have to be paid. There are no printing or shipping costs, no minimum sales and only a relatively low, one-time activation fee of five euros in Germany. In contrast to print, TV or radio, advertisers pay per click for an AdWords ad. This means that the customer only has to pay Google money when a user accesses the ad and is redirected to the landing page.
The reach - almost 90 percent of German Internet users use Google as their search engine - the speed and flexibility of Google make advertising through the search engine interesting for customers. In contrast to television and newspapers, the advertisement can be changed continuously and adapted to the campaign. Another positive aspect is that the ad can be displayed quickly and purposefully just by entering key words. Customers also choose which keywords are used for advertisingNot should be displayed. Analysis and optimization tools are provided by Google itself.
However, AdWords also has disadvantages. You only have to pay money for the ad when it's accessed, but to do that, you have to find it first. As a result, new products are difficult to market using search engines and therefore usually require a branding campaign beforehand.
Pay per click can also cause problems. Click fraud - competing companies deliberately click on the ad to incur costs - can cause enormous damage. To counteract this, however, Google is trying to identify and filter out the fraud with filter and monitoring techniques and a team of employees.
The system has now also found its way onto YouTube and Google Maps and can be used outside the search engine by members of the Google Display Network.
- Is Johnnie Walker Blue worth the price
- Why do I always have energy
- Why is Vietnam not merging with China?
- Where is Indian politics going
- Why aren't guns banned in America?
- What is a cookie cache
- What is the healthiest gluten-free breakfast
- What if I eat salad every day
- What is analytical chromatography
- Is an employment contract legal
- Can an Indian marry a Filipino
- How funny was Goedel
- Which company manufactures solar cells
- I don't know what my life is about
- What is AWS Autoscaling
- Where can I copy a resume template
- Finasteride Propecia can cause prostate cancer
- What is making you hopeless lately
- Why do you spell so badly
- Can I use Ethereum with MyEtherWallet?
- Can young people get diabetes
- Who are the most famous Christian bloggers
- Is chicken unhealthy for women
- What are homeless people thinking about