What is the Instagram engagement rate
Achieve more Instagram engagement - how does it work?
Instagram is not only firmly established in social media marketing. With the right Instagram engagement, you can reach your target group quickly and easily. This article shows you how to use your Instagram engagement rate increase and measure the success.
What is Instagram engagement?
A high reach is the goal of all Instagram users. The basic requirement for this is a high level of commitment. This means that you generate a lot of interactions on your own posts. The more Instagram followers leave you valuable Instagram likes, the higher the engagement rate. But Instagram likes are not the only indication of sufficient Instagram engagement.
How do I measure my engagement rate?
Your Instagram success can easily be measured using various metrics. This includes:
All interactions that you receive on your posts increase your engagement rate. Generating the right level of engagement on your own posts, however, depends on many factors that you should be aware of. These factors include the time of each individual post, but also the frequency of the same. In addition, the number of Instagram followers must be taken into account. Other factors are the content, news and the Instagram algorithm.
You can also easily have your engagement rate measured by a tool: Instagram Engagement Calculator or Hypeauditor.com
What is a Good Instagram Engagement Rate?
You can easily calculate your engagement rate on Instagram. All you have to do is look at all influencer posts from the last 30 days and add up the total number of Instagram likes and comments per post. This amount now has to be divided by the number of postings in the last 30 days. Now you already know the average engagements per post. Now all you have to do is divide this number by the number of Instagram followers per influencer (e.g. yours) and multiply the number by 100. This will give you the percentage, which is the engagement rate. Sounds complicated? Then use a tool like Socialkee, for example, that shows you the engagement rate of each influencer.
In principle, the following applies to the assessment of engagement rates:
- <3% - low
- 3% -6% - average
- 6% -10% - high
- > 10% - very high
So a good rate is between 6% and 10%. Here you can see that the target group is actually dealing with the content. With lower engagement rates, you urgently need to work on your content.
How can I increase Instagram engagement?
If you are not satisfied with your engagement rate, you should take steps to increase it. The following tips will show you how you can increase your Instagram engagement:
- Use specific hashtags.
- Build a community by interacting with your Instagram followers.
- Make sure you have a uniform profile that fits your target group.
- Follow channels that match your target audience.
- Pay attention to high-quality postings with added value.
- Use direct messages.
The Instagram engagement is important and should be optimized. Aim for an engagement rate between 6% and 10%. Use tools to measure your engagement, get to know the rate of other influencers, and maybe find out who you want to work with. Take advantage of the opportunities Instagram offers you! Numerous tools help you to simplify work processes. In any case, it is important that you keep in touch with your target group and serve their interests cleverly. This may take a little time, but it definitely pays off. We wish you every success in increasing your Instagram engagement.
- Vitamin C helps with colds
- How can turtles eat apple
- What is dark matter Does it exist
- How does WordPress make money 1
- Are SARMs bad
- What is black culture
- Why do we use social media marketing
- How much do BTS Fan Meeting Tickets cost
- What am I telling my daughter
- What are the reasons for an IVF failure
- What are China's dishes
- Think of yourself as a biblical scholar
- Can companies refuse to provide service?
- How do I commit suicide 2
- What are the names of people in polyamorous relationships
- What are the benefits of Facebook Marketing
- What is the most expensive consumer yacht
- Are toilet tank cleaning tablets worth using?
- Contains Artex asbestos
- Are the British patriotic
- How was Cambodia granted independence?
- What was Dumbledore's wand made of?
- How often do people change their job
- What should i do after masturbating