What's the saddest thing about love
Love is just wonderful. Unfortunately, things don't always go as planned.
These sad short stories tell of unrequited love, of despair, of failure and are often full of melancholy.
In this section you can read a lot about strokes of fate that make you think, tell of happiness that has not been held and which in places just make you cry.
Melancholy and a lot of feelings
Love stories are often dominated by feelings, an up and down, as with high and low tide, characterizes these texts. Often love is put to the test. In the form of another person, illness and other events. But that is exactly what can make a story exciting and even more interesting for the reader.
From the end of a pair of lovers
The saddest end of a love is the admission of the failure of a relationship, which usually means a goodbye forever. Longing looks turn into depressed ones. Loving closeness becomes cold distance. The story of a sobering autumn describes this slow end of a pair of lovers.
As long as she is only happy, the story tells of unused opportunities in life. From years of adoration, a constant adoration where love is placed on a high, unreachable pedestal. The value of what is desired is assessed higher than one's own.
These two love stories tell of the respective failure from their own, depressed perspective,
Bathing in the emotional world of others
This melancholy may make you realize that something is missing in your life. That not everything always goes according to plan and that others have missed a chance or have not had the courage to reveal themselves. But it is precisely this bathing in the emotional world of others that can heal your own soul and ensure that the next chance is seized. You dare to talk about your feelings and let your heart guide you.
- How it feels to be thin
- What is the power of words
- Why is Mecca important to Muslims
- Are influenza flu vaccines safe
- Which vegetables are the least nutritious?
- Why didn't Molly Weasley like Hermione
- Dark matter is visible
- What are some innovative technology event ideas
- Which cleaning products are not easy to clean?
- What can prevent World War III
- How do I increase my VRAM
- Which US airports have the best food
- Can someone adopt me I'm 17
- Keep yourself physically fit
- How many months does a year have
- What are the examples of monopoly
- What makes a good blog topic
- Can I drop CA and pursue ACCA
- What are the most painful BDSM activities
- What does your room look like 2
- How many times can our soul die
- How did you start your successful business
- Why do we keep asking ourselves
- What is the best dinner in australia