How are statistics used in gambling
Gambling market dataThe gaming industry contains relevant market data on the regulated and unregulated gaming market.
The regulated gaming market contains, among other things, statistics on sales, gross gaming revenues and stakes in regulated gaming in Germany. State-regulated are casino games (roulette, card games) and gaming machines in the state casinos, the gaming machines with profit options (GSGG) of the commercial slot machine operators in amusement arcades and restaurants, the state lotteries and sports betting of the German Lotto Toto block, the class and TV lotteries, the profit and horsepower savings of the savings banks, Volks- and Raiffeisenbanken, as well as the horse betting of the totalizers (gallop and trot races, Pari Mutuel Urbain - PMU) and the private bookmakers.
The unregulated gaming market in Germany includes private sports betting, which are offered in stationary sports betting shops and online, as well as online games of chance, including casino games (excluding online poker), games (fortune games, skill games, etc.) and poker. In this area, estimates of the market key figures are shown.
Furthermore, facts about the frequency of gambling, gambling addiction and criminality in gambling are presented.
Image: istockphoto.com / nsyncstudio
- Are expired drugs harmful?
- How smart was George Washington
- Why do people become cruel
- Why isn't education free in Africa?
- Why was dark matter not observed directly
- How far can the sharing economy go?
- What are the types of games of chance
- Why am I a very attractive woman
- Are lifeguards of the coast guard special forces
- Where do relationships fail
- Where can I find books read online
- What does 1
- How will Quora recognize top writers
- Is it right to say fruits
- What happens when you sharpen a pencil
- Have you ever met a famous person
- What is web presence
- How can I promote my international giveaway?
- Simon Cowell is a Freemason
- Is the Marriott Bonvoy program legitimate?
- What are the effects on accidents
- What are the best niche markets
- Why is rugby so popular in Australia
- Is rust on shungite stones harmful?
- Alternative medicine really works
- Which countries are the most xenophobic?
- Stingrays use their barb to hunt
- Is life like an RPG
- Is this site a good hosting site
- What is the best epoxy floor coating
- Who should I follow on Medium 1
- How were horoscopes invented
- What tourists does Venice hate
- Where can I wholesale online