How do you track your brand's online reputation
If you don't know a problem, there is no response to it. It is absolutely necessary that you take steps to track online and social media mentions of your name, product, or brand. The first thing you need to do is define what you want to track. At a minimum, you should pursue the following:
Specific brands within the company
Specific product names
Names of key employees
Next, you need to find the right mentions tracking tools. Various commercial systems serve as online clipping services and provide a variety of alarms with a frequency that you specify. Some of the leading providers are Chatmeter: Chatmeter is the broadest of the solutions listed here. In addition to review monitoring, it performs a variety of other tasks including reporting, competitor monitoring, and workflow management. Chatmeter is quite complex and reasonably priced, but it allows you to compare your reputation and ratings with those of your competitors, which is a nice feature.
- Reputation Ranger: This service monitors more than 70 test and assessment sites and offers areas of expertise for various industries, including travel and tourism.
ReviewPush: ReviewPush tracks top reviews and scans websites for mentions of your brand or business. It offers a free trial period and tiered monthly subscriptions.
Review Tracker: This service provides review monitoring for more than 50 sites. It offers a free trial period and a reasonable monthly fee for single locations.
- Although you can always subscribe to any of the commercial services, the easiest way to keep track of what is being said about you online is to create a Google Alert. That's how it's done:
Google Alert . A new alert is set up.
Create Google Alert
In the search box at the top of the page, enter your name, product name, or brand. Then, press ENTER.
Check the results to make sure you are getting what you want.
If everything looks good, click the Show Options link.
Configure the options according to your needs.
Choose options that are right for your business or production facility. Options include frequency of notifications, sources, languages and regions, and the delivery address.
Enter your email address in the field provided.
Click the Create Notification button.
If you're not signed in to Google, you'll need to do so to complete the setup.
A few other inexpensive or free tools that you should consider are
Hootsuite: With Hootsuite, you can monitor Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Social Mention: With Social Mention you can monitor social media mentions on channels like Facebook, YouTube, Reddit and Photobucket.
- How do you impress a technical interviewer
- Magical illusion How magician people float
- Study everything that matters in life
- What is studying psychology
- Why will we die without the sun
- What are the current construction costs
- Did the Euro Italy fail
- How beautiful is Singapore
- What typical sound do you love
- Is dark matter sensitive
- What is tile mortar repair
- Why can't Christians tolerate Muslims?
- What is the factorial of 1 3
- Are pumpkin seeds good for the kidneys
- Which surnames are considered to be the upper class
- Why do charged and neutral objects attract
- What are leftovers in music
- What are some examples of hermeneutics
- Can sugar patients eat beetroot
- Children still give each other nicknames
- Do the Asians think that the Europeans look the same
- What is a hydrostatic pressure test
- What to do in Uluwatu
- How are foreign names written in Chinese