Which industries have the highest margins
Ranking: Record high profit margins
|of the total yield come from ... **||to-|
|49%||no assignment possible, as losses were incurred in one year||47%|
* Total return for shareholders from share price gains and dividends, in percent per year;
** of which originate from: sales growth, profit margin growth, debt reduction, reduction d. Number of shares, dividends and higher stock market valuation, in percentage points;
*** in percent, since 1.1.2014;
**** Share is one of the WirtschaftsWoche recommendations;
Source: Boston Consulting
- Why is Saudi Aramco's trading important
- Is it difficult to work with Mark Zuckerberg
- Where can you join a gang?
- What does lead poisoning do to you
- Is Bali a good honeymoon destination
- Eat Pokemon other Pokemon
- Will Facebook ads still work in 2020?
- Should I study SAP or ACCA?
- We really don't know NOTHING
- How was life 100 years ago
- Why doesn't money make me happy?
- How to feed a Sulcata tortoise
- What is a positively skewed distribution
- Why is alliteration effective
- Who was the Emperor Augustus
- How reliable is WWICS
- How is the measurement applied in daily life?
- Heliotrope is toxic to cats
- You may be deprived of your rights
- What did you do right today?
- Is WP Engine Hosting Better Than Hostinger
- Which vegan foods harm animals indirectly
- What is the concept of nature
- How many foreigners have come to China?
- Singapore is more developed than Great Britain
- Which weapon has the most recoil
- What is the ideal material for dice
- Why is Junkrat the best
- Can someone share their Magoosh GRE account
- Why are chocolate chip cookies so delicious
- Can Germany have nuclear submarines?
- How do US high schools work
- Did Superman ever fight Thanos
- Can i call my child jesus