What are the parts of a bicycle
Roadworthy bike: that must be your turn!
If you take part in road traffic with your bike, then according to the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) it must have various features. Otherwise there is a risk of high fines - and of course the risk of accidents increases.
Minimum requirements according to StVZO:
- two independent brakes (hand and coaster brake): one for each wheel
- a loud bell (no horn!)
- a lamp, in front
- a white reflector, in front
- a red reflector
- a red reflector, in the back
- four yellow spoke reflectors, or reflective white stripes, on the tires or spokes
- non-slip pedals, each with two pedal reflectors
The front and rear reflectors on the bike are particularly important - and at the same time very prone to failure: the cable connections tear easily when riding, the small lightbulbs burn out or are empty and the dynamo does not run properly when it rains.
That is why the reflectors are particularly important. They also ensure your visibility if the reflector fails or you come to a standstill with your bike and the dynamo does not work as a result.
What is not required by law, however, is the saddle. Theoretically So you are allowed to ride a bike without a saddle - while standing ..
These things make your bike even safer:
In addition to the minimum requirements for bicycles, other items of equipment are important so that you can safely participate in road traffic on your bike.
- Safety handlebars with soft ends to protect against fall injuries
- Chain guardthat prevents your pants from getting caught in the bike chain and causing you to fall
- Porterso that you can safely transport your backpack or gym bag
- Fenders front and back that save you from mud and dirt
- Gear shiftthat makes driving easier
- Bicycle stand, with which you can park your bike anywhere
- And of course: the helmet! Because a safe bike is just the beginning. If you don't wear a helmet, even the most secure bike will not protect you in a bicycle accident.
- Twists the space-time of the compressed air
- What if a real zombie outbreak happened
- Which is the best watch from Aliexpress
- Which African countries should migrate?
- Where is the home directory in Windows
- How much of Australia is uninhabited
- Why do people live in Indonesia
- How does motivation affect behavior?
- Why do people become cruel
- Have you ever been robbed in Singapore?
- Can i blog with godaddy?
- How do backlinks work
- What words do you hear often
- How will Snapdragon 875 change mobile gaming?
- Is sucrose and sugar the same thing
- How practical is judo in a fight
- How do you blog
- What are the cons of email
- How expensive is Chinese food in Singapore
- Is aluminum cookware bad for you 1
- Can I live my life now
- Where can you join a gang?
- What are some innovative technology event ideas
- What is the difference between the GMAT GRE