What is 316 million times 1 million
1.1 million in five daysRush to test after easing
A real one Corona test rush The lockdown, which has been loosened since Monday, including the start of school in eastern Austria, brought with it: Over a million, exactly 1,096,621 corona tests were reported to the crisis team by the federal states in the past five days. Overall, there has been a shortage in Austria since the beginning of the corona pandemic eleven million tests carried out, it said from the Federal Chancellery. The trend is still increasing.
The enormous influx was caused by the requirement of a negative corona test, which had been around since Monday when visiting the reopened hairdressers necessary is. The demand ensured that the drive-in at the Austria Center in Vienna was fully booked on Saturday up to and including Monday. The Monday was the top test day across Austria: 310,611 antigen and PCR tests were reported to the SKKM crisis team (State Crisis and Disaster Management) in the Ministry of the Interior the next day. Last Friday it was far less at 87,206.
Test capacities are being expanded further
The test capacities will in any case be further expanded, they are current around 490 permanent test stations and almost 700 pharmacies integrated, soon over 1,000 permanent free test options will be available throughout Austria. While around 260,000 student self-tests were carried out on the first day of school, around 2.2 million weekly tests are to be completed in schools from next week. Starting next Monday, the company tests will also be funded by the federal government with ten euros each; 493 companies with 254,108 employees are already registered here.
If you are with you Cold symptoms notice, then the following applies first: stay at home and avoid contact with other people! If you also have a fever or if the condition worsens, it should Health phone 1450 to be called. At general questions please choose the AGES Infoline Coronavirus: 0800 555 621 .
Angel number 1450 is only for people with ailments! The following applies: Always inquire by phone first, never go to a doctor's practice or hospital independently with a suspected corona!
- How many cups are there in a liter
- Eat a hearty breakfast every day
- Which accents are the least appealing
- Why are Yahoo Answers questions so stupid
- How do I control my cravings for food
- Gmail is considered a valid email
- Foreigners think that the Chinese are intelligent
- How does the Bible define witchcraft
- What happens if there is an infection in the blood
- Eating turtle salad
- How do I start eating healthier
- Which is dangerous current or voltage 1
- Are Google Hangouts recorded Why
- Where can I copy a resume template
- What really comes after death
- Which countries soldiers are best compensated
- Chocolate is bad for dogs
- What are some things that represent strength
- Which serial killer has never been caught
- How do you deal with our diabetes epidemic
- What is HasGeek
- What should I know about HYIP sites
- Why do all countries block work visas
- Is artificial intelligence for everyone