Goat is white meat
Types of meat
Depending on the amount of brown metmyoglobin, different color nuances arise in fresh meat. The exact determination of the color of meat and meat products is carried out using color measuring devices. With the rough division into red and white meat types, no color measurement is necessary. A general distinction is made here between:
|Types of meat with|
|white flesh color||red flesh color|
|Goose meat||pork meat|
|Duck meat||Sheep and lamb|
|Pigeon meat||Goat meat|
|Ostrich meat||Rabbit meat|
Exotics such as horses, reindeer, alpacas, llamas, antelopes, bison, moose, camels, kangaroos and springboks also have red meat.
Animal species that do not fall under the category of "meat"
According to the Austrian Food Book, these include fish and seafood, frogs and toads, snails, crocodiles, turtles, snakes, insects and caterpillars.
Exotic meats from the rest of the world
In other countries the meat of the following animals is also consumed:
Moose / reindeer
Arctic animals (Northern Europe, Siberia, Northern Asia, Canada, Alaska)
Live wild on the prairies of North America
Antelopes (e.g. oryx, impala, kudu, springbok, gnu)
Live wild in South Africa
Live wild in Africa, south of the Sahara
Origin Australia, worldwide distribution
Camel / trample, lama (plateau of the Andes), alpaca (Peru, Northern Chile, Bolivia)
Central Asia, meat can be dried well.
Trade and consumption are illegal.
Live in the wild and from breeding in South America and southwest China
Korea, Vietnam, parts of China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Ghana and the Congo; Trade is prohibited in Switzerland, but slaughter and consumption are permitted and are also a reality in the Rhineland and Appenzell.
Eaten as a delicacy in Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea, and China.
As cats are captured in some countries (Cambodia, Vietnam), the number of rats is increasing. They are therefore also caught and legally sold to restaurants.
Europe, Asia, America
Europe and Russia as well as North America
Keeping in free-range enclosures in the steppe savannas of South Africa
Found in the wild all over Australia, breeding in emu farms in Australia, USA, Peru and China
- Which element has the chemical symbol Th
- How long is eternity
- Does the maintenance of lead still make sense?
- Are Costco Diamonds of good quality
- How fast can yachts go
- Is a franchise business profitable
- What do Chinese soldiers eat for breakfast?
- Why isn't Quora loading my feed?
- How much is gold worth today
- What religion was Egypt before Islam
- How do people crack SUDOKU
- What is international trade the result
- How do you distract yourself
- Becomes Australia Chaustralia by 2070
- What percentage of Harvard graduates are unsuccessful?
- Who is better Kanye or 50 Cent
- Will Disney kill Netflix
- Why do you spell so badly
- Why do we need a voltage stabilizer
- Which pawn should you move first?
- Why does RBC have no DNA
- How do you start your Monday
- Why is money everything in our life
- What is a bodybuilding diet for men