What is the hybridization of XeO3
"Chemistry basic knowledge" is in three volumes the entire knowledge for the Diplomchemiker pre-exam. Students with chemistry as a minor and students of the higher teaching degree serves "chemistry basic knowledge" as exam preparation. Volume 1 (HTB 193) deals with the Inorganic chemistry with an introduction to general chemistry. In the 2nd volume (HTB 211) Organic chemistry Substance classes and reaction mechanisms, selected examples of bio and natural product chemistry and industrial organic chemistry are presented. Synthesis methods and the basics of spectroscopy are particularly important for internships. The Analytical chemistry is covered in the third volume (HTB 230) from the classic qualitative and quantitative methods, through functional group analysis to chromatography and spectroscopy. The didactic concept of the authors and the choice of material have made "Chemistry Basics" a very successful and popular textbook. The 3rd edition of "Inorganic Chemistry" has been updated and supplemented.
Inorganic chemistry basic knowledge chemistry Textbook general chemistry
Authors and affiliations
- Hans Peter Latscha
- Helmut Alfons Klein
- 1.Inorganic Chemical Institute, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg 1, Germany
- 2nd U. Dept. Occupational safety / occupational medicine Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Research Bonn 1 Germany
- Book TitleInorganic Chemistry
- Book SubtitleChemie - Basic Knowledge I
- Authors Hans P. Latscha
Helmut A. Klein
- Series Title Heidelberg paperbacks
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-05763-6
- Copyright InformationSpringer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg1988
- Publisher NameSpringer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook PackagesSpringer Book Archive
- Softcover ISBN978-3-540-50434-4
- eBook ISBN978-3-662-05763-6
- Series ISSN0073-1684
- Edition Number3
- Number of PagesXIII, 507
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Topics Inorganic Chemistry
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- A katana is a sword
- Grocery stores accept personal checks
- It is worth buying the MacBook Air 2017
- Have you ever killed someone in India
- America is controlled by the rich
- What's your favorite commercial
- How do I learn affiliate marketing online
- Who killed more people Stalin or Hitler
- Money is a strength of human life
- Can Muslims be Freemasons?
- How much do prostitutes charge in Amsterdam
- Smart people make drugs
- Do governments restrict freedom of religion?
- How is Jamaica different from the Bahamas?
- What is the remaining income in MLM
- What is my circle
- Is there an order of precedence for R packets
- What does ad hoc basis
- How can you have intelligent children
- Freelance is better than a regular job
- Singapore's bilingual policy is a mistake
- How is time taken as a dimension?
- Healthy is an adjective
- What qualities define a good person
- How do you promote your outsourcing company
- Learning Chinese is a good idea
- Is China bigger than the USA?
- Can I start my own car company?
- How much does an ounce weigh
- What is the average website traffic
- How do I make an origami unicorn
- Do you want to be happy?
- Chocolate is bad for dogs
- What are some big data best practices