What is the name of the cooking school
Cooking course (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Cook | course, Plural: Cook | course | se
- IPA: [ˈkɔχkʊʁs], Plural: [ˈKɔχkʊʁzə]
- 1) Event in which laypeople are taught how to prepare food
- Determinative compound from the stem of the verb Cook and the noun course
- 1) course
- 1) He has one Cooking class occupied in the adult education center.
- Nominative: singular the cooking class; Plural the cooking classes
- Genitive: singular of the cooking class; Plural of the cooking classes
- Dative: singular the cooking class; Plural the cooking classes
- Accusative: singular the cooking class; Plural the cooking classes
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„PERG. One Cooking class for elementary school children, CPR Perg.“
nachrichten.at, May 13, 2019
„Despite their handicap, they want to lead an independent life: with one Cooking class at Lebenshilfe Miesbach, people with disabilities learn more about nutrition and household chores.“
Mercury, September 12, 2018
„When there's not so much going on during the summer holidays, those interested in culinary art finally have time to enjoy one Cooking class to participate.“
sueddeutsche.de, August 16, 2018
„"No pleasure without sauce": A Cooking class with star chef and “Saucengott” Jens Rittmeyer in his gourmet restaurant N ° 4 in Buxtehude.“
Handelsblatt.com, May 11, 2019
„30 team leaders and youth group leaders from the Ronnenberg church district complete one Cooking class in the Deister branch and also refresh their basic medical knowledge.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, May 9, 2019
„Explore is the name of Amazon's new platform, on which users $ 130 for a virtual one Cooking class should output. Ingredients not yet included.“
heise online, October 2nd, 2020
„A place for culinary discoverers of the pure and simple is thriving in the east of the tropical island. We're going on a foodie tour Cooking class and market round.“
DiePresse.com, December 20, 2019
„Klaus Meisel is the Management Director of the Munich Adult Education Center. What constitutes good adult education, how his house wants to cope with the crisis and how out of one Cooking class a cafe was built with refugees.“
sueddeutsche.de, October 26, 2020
„Knit in good company Cooking class Get to know vegan dishes and discuss the topic of water: In January there is a lot going on at Homeyers Hof in Garbsen-Horst. An overview of the program.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, January 9th, 2020
„Carbohydrates - Necessary Evil or Unnecessary Ballast? Katrin Vogt introduced the topic with a lecture before Johannes Unser heard in his Cooking class implemented.“
Volksblatt.li, January 14, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Kochkurs":
Cooking classes: Kochkursen (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Koch | kur | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔχkʊʁzn̩] Grammatical features: Dative plural of the noun Kochkurs
Cooking classes: Part of Speech: Declined form Syllabification: Koch | kur | se Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔχkʊʁzə] Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Kochkurs Genitive plural of the noun Kochkurs Accusative plural of the noun Kochkurs
Cooking class: Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Koch | kur | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔχkʊʁzəs] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Kochkurs
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Cooking course" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Kochkurs/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Kochkurs" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Cooking classes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Dative Singular: Kochkurs Syllabus: Koch | kur | se…
Cooking classes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Koch | kur | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌkʊʁzn̩]…
Cooking class (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Koch | kur | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌkʊʁzəs]…
Cooking skills (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Koch | küns | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌkʏnstə]…
Cooking skills (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Koch | küns | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌkʏnstn̩]…
Wooden spoon (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular number of wooden spoons; Plural the wooden spoons genitive: ...
Wooden spoons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Koch | löf | feln Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌlœfəln]…
Wooden spoon (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Koch | löf | fels Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkɔxˌlœfəls]…
Chef hat (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: Einzahl Kochmütze; Plural Kochmützen genitive: singular ...
- Which is Terminal 1 in Kolkata
- How do you wash a trash can
- Which is the cheapest guitar
- Can a space-time curve be mapped
- How does a write-back cache work
- When will Rajinikanth enter politics
- Non-Muslim women hate burqa
- How does Apple Pay provide receipts
- What is 10 10 10 5 10
- Are lions afraid of tigers?
- The military is bored
- Mary Kay sells good facial cleansers
- Which are the fake companies in Hyderabad
- How have affiliate marketing commissions changed the business?
- Freelance is better than a regular job
- How is the TIME GRE training institute
- How did Donald Trump help your company
- Are there really zombies in the world?
- What was the world like before money
- What productivity tools do solo preneurs use
- What are smoker's cough
- Why was paper money invented
- Which countries accept British refugee documents?
- Can't bake cookies be vegan