What is a delicious biscuit
Simple vanilla cookies
Simple vanilla biscuits are especially tasty at Christmas time. A recipe if your children want to bake.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (40.018 votes)
Required kitchen utensils
90 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 70 min. Cooking & resting time
- For the simple vanilla biscuits, knead the flour, butter, egg, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt on a work surface to form a smooth dough. Then wrap in cling film and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees top / bottom heat and line a baking sheet with baking paper. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface and cut out biscuits with any shapes.
- Place the biscuits on the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until light yellow.
Tips on the recipe
Let the biscuits cool down a bit and then immediately toss them in sifted powdered sugar.
Instead of the vanilla sugar, you can also work the pulp of a vanilla pod into the dough.
The vanilla biscuits can be glazed and decorated as you like or covered with chocolate.
Let the cookies dry well before putting them in the cookie jar.
The biscuits go well with coffee or tea.
The vanilla crescents are the classic Christmas biscuits. The recipe will give you a lot of fun in the cold season.
The Chocolate Cookies are the perfect recipe for a typical tea time from England.
CLASSIC LINZ EYES
The classic Linz eyes are typical Christmas cookies. With this recipe you will enchant young and old.
SIMPLE NUTELLA COOKIES
The simple Nutella biscuits are quick to prepare if your children are in the mood for something sweet. Also a great recipe for a children's party.
SIMPLE BUTTER COOKIES
Baking with children is always fun. Here is the recipe for the simple shortbread biscuits for post-baking.
Loving coconut chips are made quickly and always taste good. Of course, this recipe tastes especially good at Christmas.
- Alternative medicine really works
- Why do I feel sad in love?
- How much mustard is too much mustard
- What does the sea symbolize in literature
- Which foods are poisonous for sugar gliders
- How do I buy a real gun
- What is the origin of Christianity
- Why do people live in dirty houses
- Can you eat something if you count calories
- What do discord symbols mean
- Stalk girls
- What are vitamins
- Is Australia socialist
- Taiwanese food How is smelly tofu made
- What negative personality trait do you admire
- How is your life and its goal
- Anorexia is bad
- Are strawberry seeds
- Diet Coke is bad for your kidneys
- Questions about Metricstream interviews
- What happens when you sharpen a pencil
- Dogs know that kisses are loving
- Why do shooting ranges forbid steel ammunition?
- Is there any good health software available