What's your favorite commercial
About us - Edition Gitta Torber
After the winter break, continue with About us. Today it's about our Online Marketing Manager Gitta Torber. Have fun!
Gitta, you've been with us in the agency for almost six months. We have already learned what a project manager does. But you're a slightly different project manager because you have a good connection to online marketing, right? What are your activities in this area?
Yes that's true. I am said to have a certain affinity for online marketing. 🙂 In the age of digitization, general basics in online marketing are helpful and so I decided 1.5 years ago to do further training as an online marketing manager. First and foremost, he is responsible for ensuring that a company is visible in digital media. Because the better a company is positioned on the Internet, the more customers and interested parties are attracted. My job is to organize and control digital marketing measures. Starting with the concept development, up to the implementation of the corresponding online marketing campaigns and subsequent success control.
Complete this sentence:
For me Junik's marketing is ... a good feeling.
What is your favorite commercial / poster / campaign?
I think the campaign of the health insurance company DAK was very successful. Especially the campaign against being alone.
In your job, creativity is probably not the most important part, like it is in a designer or a concept developer. Still, you need good ideas every day. Where do you find the inspiration for it?
I like good conversation. To learn something about people, to hear opinions, to exchange ideas and to create images in my head that bring me to new ideas. But also the good old brainwave. Suddenly having a thought that sometimes appears crystal clear in the mind's eye, or that slowly develops into an idea over time.
A company of your choice offers to sponsor your blog. Which company would it be and which topics would you cover in your blog?
I like valuesmessages, that's why I would write about the fundamental values that define our daily interaction (trust, respect, responsibility, sustainability, courage). The cooperation and the success of a company are significantly influenced by values. As far as sponsorship is concerned, I would choose a company that lives its own authentic values.
Do you have a life motto or a quote that motivates you?
My motto in life: thinking ahead instead of thinking. 🙂
My favorite quote: The art of living is learning to dance in the rain instead of waiting for the sun.
Do you have a favorite word
Thank you dear Gitta!
Dear ones, that’s almost about us! The next post will be the last. 😛
Until then, enjoy yourself!
- What does this Chinese expression mean
- How funny was Goedel
- Which countries produce the most weapons?
- What is the afterlife like for the dead
- What is analytical chromatography
- What is muscle hypertrophy
- Why China is devaluing the yuan currency
- Why did not all countries become independent?
- Neurons can form a brain tumor
- Can I have sugar in my diet?
- Are beautiful people actually healthier?
- How does a Christian believe in Jesus
- Why did the Romans wear sandals?
- A laser mouse can injure your eyes
- How is Discord different from Skype
- What does a house cleaning service do
- Why do people love Marvel movies
- Do you want to travel to Mars
- What should I eat in the morning
- Does it work to pay students for good grades?
- Why cuts wrong
- Why do trees shed leaves in winter?
- Women like swinger clubs
- How xenophobic the US really is