How will Donald Trump develop health care
2020 US election: Biden: Trump's behavior "is an embarrassment"
The newly elected US President Joe Biden has described incumbent Donald Trump's refusal to recognize his election defeat as an "embarrassment". "I honestly think it's an embarrassment," said Biden on Tuesday when asked about Trump's behavior at a press conference. It will also have a negative impact on the president's "legacy".
The elected US Vice President Kamala Harris has meanwhile announced that she will prevent further initiatives by the previous US government in health policy. The Republican legal push against ex-President Barack Obama's health care reform is a "blatant attempt to reverse the will of the people," Harris said on Tuesday, adding, "President-elect (Joe Biden) and I cannot allow this to happen."
Before Biden's address on health policy, Harris said he clearly won the election a week ago. "Every vote for Joe Biden was a statement that health care should be a right and not a privilege in America." The law for affordable health care for all should not be overturned.
The Supreme Court will not decide until next year
The US Supreme Court on Tuesday negotiated Obama's health care reform, known as "Obamacare". Two conservative judges were convinced that the law will stand in its current form. The votes of John Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh, along with those of the three Liberal judges, would form a majority in the court. A ruling from the Supreme Court is not expected until next year.
"Obamacare" gave around 20 million Americans access to health insurance, while fees rose in some cases. The dispute over "Obamacare" was a central issue in the election campaign between Biden and incumbent Donald Trump.
- If 1 + 1 10, then 1 + 3
- How can I work in an embassy?
- Have you ever had sex in public
- Why cuts wrong
- Were the ancient Greeks really gay?
- When does Maharashtra become an independent country?
- What's the scariest game you've ever played
- How do we feel loved so intensely?
- Card games are still widespread
- Can non-doctors open a pharmacy
- What is a boho style jewelry
- What is Archer's Paradox
- What is a separable metric space
- Is New Zealand better than Australia
- What is going wrong with Borussia Dortmund
- Major depression is a mental illness
- What helped you quit smoking?
- Schools help or hinder gifted students
- Why do Americans support Israel 1
- How intelligent is Hillary Clinton
- How to convert 20 ml to tablespoons
- Why is work important
- Cancer can be reversed
- How would you spend forever