What is the greatest secret in life
In-depth guide unravels the greatest mystery in life!
Vienna (OTS) - From generation to generation man has searched for answers to the most important questions in life: Where do I come from? What am I? Why I'm here? Where am I going? What are the laws of life? What's the meaning of my life? What's the meaning of life? This question has been asked for millennia. A question that most of us ask ourselves for the first time as adolescents and that is asked again in the moments when we think seriously about our life. Often tragic cases make us pause and reflect: especially when death is within reach, be it the death of people who are close to us or the thought of our own death. Since life is short, the question of the meaning of life is one of the most fundamental and urgent questions of all. The answer to this determines the attitudes we live by, our goals and the decision about what is important to us. Besim Yildiz presents his newly published book "What is the meaning of your life? A helpful guide that unravels the greatest secret of life" at the Frankfurt Book Fair. He will also be present in person on all days of the book fair (October 14-18, 2009) at the stand of the publishing house "Books on Demand GmbH", Hall 3.0, D161, and is available to interested media representatives for interviews. An English translation of the book is in progress. As an enclosure / link you will also find the author's portfolio, the book cover and a press photo of the author Besim Y. We would be very happy to see you at the book fair.
Frankfurt Book Fair October 14-18, 2009, exhibition grounds, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, D-60327 Frankfurt am Main, more information at +49 (0) 69 2102-0, [email protected], http: // www.buchmesse.de
"What is the meaning of your life? A helpful guide that unravels the greatest mystery in life!" by Besim Yildiz has been published by Books on Demand GmbH, Norderstedt, and is available under ISBN 978-3-8334-8785-9 for EUR 17.90 (D), EUR 18.40 (A), CHF 32.50 ( CH) available worldwide in any well-stocked bookstore or from the publisher at http://www.bod.de.
Interested media representatives can get their desired review copy directly at the stand (Hall 3.0, D161) or can order the book free of charge from the publisher at http://www.bod.de.
The author is at your disposal for further information, photos or interviews.
You can find attachments to this broadcast as a link in the AOM / Original Text Service and in the full text of the broadcast at http://www.ots.at
Inquiries & contact:
Mr. Besim Yildiz
Otto-Probst-Straße 1/5/4, A-1100 Vienna, AUSTRIA
Tel. +43 (0) 699 12 92 72 52
Fax. +43 (0) 1 89 74 670
- There is no time for light
- How much energy does dark matter have
- How can I protect my business idea by copyright?
- How many relationships really work
- How do you feel about chinese food
- Wealthy people occasionally buy lottery tickets
- Is the game dead
- How can I be a great electrician
- How do I get better at boxing
- How do I ignore negative people
- Eats a lot of mints badly
- How many wives did Chandragupta Maurya have
- What supports the existence of an afterlife
- How do young earth creationists explain linguistics
- Which country has a free visa
- How do I construct a confidence interval
- Are there Hare Krishnas in China
- Can rabbits eat guinea pig food
- How accurate is the TV series Scorpion
- How do you accept being poor?
- Income inequality is really a religious problem
- Why are tariffs important
- Can or will reunite Malaysia and Singapore
- What does infinite + 1 equal