How do I run to lose weight
Burn fat - that's how it works
Our bodies cannot function without energy. Just as a car can only be driven on fuel, humans need energy in the form of food. If you want to lose weight, the formula for success could actually be very simple: From now on, eat less than the body demands! Or: Conversely, consume more energy (than you consume with your meals) so that your daily result is always a negative calorie balance.
Sounds like a simple calculation example, but it is by no means so easy to implement. After all, who knows exactly how much energy was consumed in the course of the day? And we can understand even less how much energy is registered as excess and thus ultimately stored as fat.
Exercise helps you get in better shape.
This is how the fat melts
Exercise helps you get in better shape. For example, regular running training increases muscle mass. More muscle mass, in turn, ensures a higher basal metabolic rate. In other words, you consume more calories when you are exercising, even when you are resting.
- Don't be too radical: If the weight is to be reduced, of course, the eating habits have to be changed. Low-energy foods help fill you up with low calories. On the other hand, a diet with the goal of "I only eat half as much" is not effective. Because in this emergency situation, the body does not access fat cells, but rather muscle cells in order to still gain the energy it needs. As soon as this type of diet is finished, the scales quickly show more kilos again.
- There is something going on: To lose a pound of body fat, a person needs to burn around 3,500 calories. (For orientation: a 70-pound runner who jogs briskly for half an hour consumes around 400 calories). The longer a workout at low intensity, the better the fat burning works.
- Pay attention to low intensity: Very important: Fat can only be burned if there is enough oxygen. And this is only ever the case when training at low intensity and there is a balance between oxygen consumption and consumption.
Simple Rule of thumb: Only run so fast that a conversation is still possible.
If, on the other hand, there is not enough oxygen (e.g. because the run makes you breathless), no fat can be burned.
- Professionals can do more: The long, slow endurance run as a training is a great fat destroyer. If you already have running experience, you can also dare to do tempo change runs. The principle: after a short break-in (about five minutes) the pace is increased drastically. Three to 5 minutes at 85 to 95 percent of the maximum load. Then run again comfortably for five minutes before increasing again.
Burning fat requires adequate oxygen supply.
- Use the afterburn effect: Interchangeable barrels have a special afterburning effect! Even up to two hours later, the body still uses the energy store. Use this "magic formula" for yourself and do without foods rich in carbohydrates immediately after jogging.
- Leaving out what makes you fat: Sounds so easy, it actually is ... Steer clear of sugary, sweet foods (lemonades, juices, fruit yoghurts, smoothies). They are instantly turned into the unhealthy fatty acids that we just declared war on.
- Low-carb does not mean no-carb: Having fewer carbohydrates on the daily schedule is good, but carbohydrates should not be completely avoided. Otherwise you risk a reduction in physical and mental performance. Annoying side effect: It also increases the cravings for extremely high-fat foods.
- How dangerous is sailing
- Where is fast food most popular
- Which is the smallest city in Europe
- What is confidence interval statistics
- What is an eggplant
- What are Einstein Coefficients
- Why did Crassus fail in Parthia
- How to ban someone from Discord
- Spelled Agatha Christie under a different name
- What is the definition of unlimited government
- Are people who eat fugu mentally ill?
- What makes you want to share an answer
- 9 11 was a conspiracy
- What is your favorite picture from today
- How can I register with the Illuminati online
- What business can I start with 5000
- Are intelligent people secretly without a lot of emotions
- What makes a physical research topic original
- How are buildings built on top of buildings
- How can I enjoy my wealth
- What started the crack cocaine epidemic
- What does Matlab do better than Python
- What is upwork coms monthly income
- What are Australian revenue streams