Women become misandristic
Men, you want to treat women better? Start with this list!
"Thank you, sweetheart!", "Well, are you having your days again?", "I like women who kneel!" - Do these sayings sound familiar to you? Ever heard of the boss in the office? Then you experienced sexism. The hashtag campaign #MeToo on Twitter shows how ubiquitous sexist slogans are, not least in work life. The British Newspaper The Guardiannow gives men a list of how to treat women better.
Because that is sorely needed. According to a study by the Federal Anti-Discrimination Agency, 39 percent of women have heard sexual comments and jokes in their everyday work. Dear men, you should take these ideas to heart - and not just at work:
- If you go to a meeting and see that there are only men around, speak out against it.
- When a man interrupts a woman, stand up for her. Say, "Hey, she said something."
- Never describe women as hysterical in a professional context.
- Don't touch women you don't know - and to be honest: If you have the general need to touch any women, ask yourself why.
- Do you feel like women owe you something? They don't do that. Even if you mean, "Hmm, what about basic respect?" Then ask yourself if you bring the same to her.
- Don't send pictures of your penis to a woman. Unless she asked for it.
- Do not allow yourself to draw conclusions about a woman's intelligence, abilities, or desires based solely on her clothing.
Of course, this list should also apply to women. You can find the entire manual with 28 points at The Guardian.
There are more network finds in the particle blog.
Sexist sayings women have heard in the workplace.
You can read here how much sexism at work endangers the working atmosphere and the health of female employees.
Where does being nice end and where does sexism begin? The attitudes of fathers and daughters can differ widely.
TagsProfession, everyday work, discrimination, women, men, sexism, sexual
- Was Ariana Dumbledore an obscurialist
- Which countries discriminate against Muslims
- The protesters in Hong Kong are losing their morale
- What are some arguments against pantheism
- Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of Canada
- How could I become a better electrician
- Stoics influenced early Christians
- Where can I promote my dropshipping site
- What comes first, health or happiness
- What are the benefits of email lists
- Asians worship white people
- Why are people rude on your birthday
- Eats Halal Pork Haram
- What does it mean to take advantage of someone
- What is sandwich massage
- When was D D created
- How are transgender people treated in Bangladesh
- A teenager may have mild ADHD
- What makes you smart
- Which ad networks accept HTML5 ads?
- Which countries are vegetarian
- What is a gank while playing
- Did Julius Caesar kill someone
- What is there only in Azerbaijan