How can ugly boys be happy
Study: ugly men make women happier
According to a recent study, comparatively ugly men make their women happier.© Provided by a man's affair Women are happier with ugly men (symbol photo).
Ugly men make women happier
Florida State University has shown in a study that supposedly unattractive men make their comparatively more beautiful partners happier. We have the background.
For the study, the US researchers rated a total of 113 couples between the ages of 25 and 29 according to their attractiveness. In addition, the test subjects had to fill out a questionnaire.
The bottom line
The study's admissible conclusion: the happiest relationships are led by couples who, in objective opinion, are not equally attractive. It is also better if she is more beautiful than him! We explain why this is so.
According to the study, men who tend to be unattractive try harder than average to make their female partners happy - so that they do not overflow to a nicer conspecific.
Conversely, women are more intimidated as soon as the partner shows higher attractiveness values than they themselves.
- Why is a social media strategy important
- Identify yourself in bars in Singapore
- Why is time relative 2
- Why will we die without the sun
- Can milk really relieve constipation
- What are popular gifts for Mother's Day
- What is 2 2x3
- Can antimatter black holes exist?
- What is an alternative treatment for ADHD
- Can vitamin C be taken at night
- What is it like to be gifted
- Could Russia invade Japan
- Most people are happy
- Is the US a secular country?
- What are alternatives to business cards
- Can someone solve 100 100 100 100 2
- What causes high SGPT
- Why are people immature
- Vietnam is poorer than Cambodia and Laos
- What is the most mysterious number ever?
- What does Facebook user mean
- How do I fix a stiff neck
- How do you identify your target market
- Why is the Facebook Ads platform so flawed