I could have breast cancer
Risk factors for breast cancer
Albuquerque RC, Baltar VT, Marchioni DM. Breast cancer and dietary patterns: a systematic review. Nutr Rev 2014; 72 (1): 1-17.
American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer. What are the risk factors for breast cancer? 2015.
Antoniou A, Pharoah PD, Narod S, Risch HA, Eyfjord JE, Hopper JL et al. Average Risks of Breast and Ovarian Cancer Associated with BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations Detected in Case Series Unselected for Family History: A Combined Analysis of 22 Studies. Am J Hum Genet 2003; 72 (5): 1117-1130.
Cancer Research UK. Breast cancer risk factors. 2016.
Cancer Information Service (KID). Risk factors for breast cancer. 2015.
Cancer Information Service (KID). Breast cancer risk: predisposition, heredity, genetics. 2013.
Cancer Information Service (KID). Familial breast and ovarian cancer. 2016.
Kyu HH, Bachman VF, Alexander LT, Mumford JE, Afshin A, Estep K et al. Physical activity and risk of breast cancer, colon cancer, diabetes, ischemic heart disease, and ischemic stroke events: systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2013. BMJ 2016; 354: i3857.
Mourouti N, Kontogianni MD, Papavagelis C, Panagiotakos DB. Diet and breast cancer: a systematic review. Int J Food Sci Nutr 2015; 66 (1): 1-42.
Nelson HD, Zakher B, Cantor A, Fu R, Griffin J, O'Meara ES et al. Risk factors for breast cancer for women aged 40 to 49 years: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012; 156 (9): 635-648.
Weir R, Day P, Ali W. Risk factors for breast cancer in women: a systematic review of the literature. New Zealand Health Technology Assessment; 2007.
IQWiG health information is intended to help understand the advantages and disadvantages of important treatment options and health care offers.
Whether one of the options we have described actually makes sense in individual cases can be clarified in a conversation with a doctor. Gesundheitsinformation.de can support the discussion with doctors and other experts, but not replace it. We do not offer individual advice.
Our information is based on the results of high quality studies. They are created by a team of authors from medicine, science and the editorial team and reviewed by experts outside IQWiG. In our methods, we describe in detail how we develop our texts and keep them up to date.
- Is overdose with beta blockers painful
- Are 60 40 soldering steam dangerous
- Is Australia multicultural and diverse like the USA
- How much does WordPress hosting cost
- Is the Indian accent bad or weird
- What are some remedies for wheezing
- How do I upload a long question
- What is Ecommerce Email Marketing
- How will you describe the flag of Singapore
- Is Darwinism or Lamarckism true
- Where to order an Android app
- Tissot is a reliable watch brand
- Is Eggplant Good For You Why
- Why do people still use Facebook
- What are SNSD fans called Music Kpop
- Affiliate Marketing Can Make Money
- Has anyone died of choking on Lego
- How do people choose tourist destinations
- Can sugar patients eat beetroot
- How high is your IQ
- What's bad about Mac OS
- Is it okay to have paid for sex?
- How is stable heart disease treated
- How does cognitive psychology explain human behavior