Should Arsenal sell Mesut Ozil and why
"Contract nightmare" should end: Mesut Özil: Arsenal ready for a drastic step
Mesut Özil has so far made no move to leave Arsenal FC. His agent says: "He will stay with Arsenal". But the Gunners want their big earner off the payroll and are willing to make financial sacrifices for it.
Mesut Özil (31, contract until 2021) no longer plays a role in Arsenal's plans. Head coach Mikel Arteta consistently renounced the German playmaker after the Corona restart.
The Gunners would love to give up Özil. The problem: there is apparently no willingness to change. Özil advisor Erkut Sögüt recently made it clear: "He still has an ongoing contract, that hasn't changed. He will stay with Arsenal."
Mesut Özil: Arsenal want to end "contract nightmare"
Arsenal apparently want to change the mind of the midfield director - and take a drastic step. According to information from DAILY MIRROR, the Gunners are ready to pay Özil a severance payment in order to end the "contract nightmare".
Mesut Özil currently earns 350,000 pounds a week, the equivalent of almost 20 million euros a year. It is hard to imagine that another club would pay the 2014 world champion a similar fee. Especially in Corona times.
Should Özil agree to a change in the summer of 2020, Arsenal could, according to the daily, increase his salary and raise it to the current level.
Not only Özil: Sokratis, Guendouzi and Kolasinac should also leave
In addition to Mesut Özil, other players are set to leave the Emirates Stadium this summer: Henrikh Mkhitaryan, loaned to Roma, is to be sold, as are defensive player Sokratis (32, contract until 2021) and the disgraced midfield gem Matteo Guendouzi (21, contract until 2022).
The full-backs Ainsley Maitland-Niles (22, contract until 2023) and Sead Kolasinac (27, contract until 2022) could also be sold.
Willian (32), who officially announced his departure at the weekend after seven years at Chelsea, is to come. In addition, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (31) should definitely extend his working paper, which will expire in 2021, until 2024.
- How do mainland Chinese immigrate to Taiwan
- How do particles move in space-time
- How do partners work
- Does the interest rate extension work in Facebook ads
- What makes a girl physically beautiful
- Can Pakistan get Kashmir
- Is gravity the fifth dimension
- Where is the largest Starbucks in the US
- Why do you like to hear animals cry
- Killing office creativity
- How are sex offenders treated in prison?
- Is the ocean really blue
- How does time work for light
- How do you get healthy and fit
- What are the different types of trading
- Is digital marketing the future of marketing
- Why is Saudi Aramco's trading important
- 300 gre score is enough
- Is Sweden good for studying ms
- What's the point of the fat shame
- 189 grams of sugar can kill you
- Where can someone learn MS Excel
- What is it like to sail through a storm?
- How is the office of ServiceNow Hyderabads
- Helps pumpkin seeds with hair growth
- What was the biggest bet you lost?
- Can someone motivate me to learn
- How consistent was Augustine's hermeneutics
- How will Quora recognize top writers
- How can you make money with TikTok
- Which countries are operated with 100 renewable energies?
- Why don't planes fly over Tibet
- Does jogging work against thin legs?
- Are celebrities on Quora